rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mr Finish 100 approach thread

Mr Finish 100 approach thread

Quote: (12-06-2015 12:50 AM)Mr Finish Wrote:  

Thanks wrighter, I have some updates and new approaches to add, but I've had some health problems the past two weeks and have been taking it easy. A lot of these approaches were out of town to work on my technique, applying what I've learned on the forum. I live in a small city so it's easy to overkill a spot, hence the break. I do plan on hitting the local colleges this week hard and I'll appreciate all feed back. Hopefully I'll make it down to LA after Christmas and work on tightening my game with LA Savage

What up bro. I see you out there still trying. I respect your commitment to follow up on your approaches.

Definitely hit me up when you're ready to link up and game together in LA.

I will push you hard to do more direct game to get results faster and not be afraid of escalating from 0-100 real quick.
I will demonstrate how to have an abundance mentality and always be replacing these hoes not chasing them.

I will show you how making getting girls numbers and kissing them/making out with them doesn't mean shit until you finally have sex with them.

I will show you how to be relaxed when doing approaches even when others come into cockblock you. I will show you how to open up sets of girls while remaining confident.

I am so amped up. I can't wait till finals and the holidays are over so that everybody can get back to gaming consistently. Be strong bro.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Messages In This Thread