rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru is Rocking

Lima Peru is Rocking

Quote: (08-12-2011 07:41 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2011 01:58 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2011 09:53 AM)Jmcd Wrote:  

Eldon and skywalker: I will be in Lima next week, planning on 10 days, with an overnight tripe else where in between...

Any data or recommendations?

Not much.

i hooked up with a Norwegian girl in the Loki hostel and the next day i met a peruvian girl through couchsurfing and i stayed with her for four days. We did go out a few times but i dont remember the names of the clubs. The attractiveness of peruvian girls was dissapointing except for the one i was banging.

i found that Lima/miraflores was very expensive and dissapointing.

I'm in quito, Ecuador now and im way more enthousiastic about it than Lima. Quito is great, clubs are packed with hot girls. i already pulled and kissed a few others. Last night i looked around and didnt see any girl which i didnt want to fuck. way more girls than guys at the beginning of the night.
Clubs are very cheap, its 2 dollars for a bottle of beer, no covercharge, taxis and food are also dirt cheap here.
I love this place. i might even write a datasheet about it if theres no one already.
Maybe the girls are so fucking hot here because its close to Colombia [Image: banana.gif]

Yeah, write one up.

Quito was sort of crappy 10 years ago but it sounds like it has gotten better.

What are the best bars in Mariscal Sucre now? other areas of town worth a look now?

Can you walk around Mariscal Sucre without getting mugged now? heard it is pretty safe.

Clubs i visited 4 times now, Nobar and bungalow, both packed with hot girls.

Ecuadorian girls are flaky though.
I feel very safe although there a lots of shady characters around, lots of police also. i havnet explored any other party areas yet but i stay in a no tourist part now. will have to think about writing a datasheet, dont have much time lately and heading for cali colombia.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread