Roosh V Forum
Lima Peru is Rocking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Lima Peru is Rocking (/thread-5008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Lima Peru is Rocking - Selva - 06-13-2011

Not from an earthquake, but from me slamming girls.

I have been out in the jungle for a while and couldn't score there to save my life. I started planning my return to Lima and put some profiles on the online dating sites and started getting lots of interest.

I have been back in town three days and I have already boned two girls and have more lined up later this week. I don't know how they would rank on the 1-10 scale but they qualified for me on Roosh's Boner Test.

For any of you guys who like Latinas come visit Lima and hang out a while. Hit me up with a PM and I can help with the latest info.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Dash Global - 06-13-2011

I fucking cant wait to go to Lima after my contract finishes in asia!

What dating site are you using?

Im looking to fuck a new grl every other day for a month!

Lima Peru is Rocking - Yams - 06-13-2011

Quote: (06-13-2011 12:07 PM)Selva Wrote:  

Not from an earthquake, but from me slamming girls.

I have been out in the jungle for a while and couldn't score there to save my life. I started planning my return to Lima and put some profiles on the online dating sites and started getting lots of interest.

I have been back in town three days and I have already boned two girls and have more lined up later this week. I don't know how they would rank on the 1-10 scale but they qualified for me on Roosh's Boner Test.

For any of you guys who like Latinas come visit Lima and hang out a while. Hit me up with a PM and I can help with the latest info.

How long are you staying there? South America is my next stop and Lima appears to be fertile ground.

Lima Peru is Rocking - alchemist - 06-13-2011

Peruanas are the easiest girls to pull in South America, and the girls in Lima are easily the hottest in the country, much more so than Cusco and other indigenous areas. I'll definitely be returning there at some point.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Jalouse - 06-13-2011

I'm going to be there towards the end of the month, I'll definitely hit you up for some info Selva. Also let me know which dating sites you're using? I would like to get a pipeline going before I arrive.

Lima Peru is Rocking - 3extra - 06-13-2011

Definitely head to Club Help on a thursday in Miraflores/Bocagrande, it's student night.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Selva - 06-13-2011

I have been living for the most part in Peru for about 5 years now. Mostly in Lima and nearby, but every now and then I get a wild hair and go to live in the jungle for a while. The farther you get from Lima (Cuzco and some of the larger cities excepted) the harder it gets to pick up. Even in some of the mid-sized cities I have had a bunch of resistance because the neighbors might see the girl with a gringo and this might harm her reputation.

I tried several of the online sites but by far the most success I have had has been from Latin Love Search http://latinlovesearch.com/ . My profile is not crude but it is pretty direct that I am looking more for fun rather than a relationship and I think that helps.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Dash Global - 06-14-2011

Lima experts, need some info.

Im planning on staying in Lima for 1 or 2 months after I finish my contract. Looking for the best deal for lodging for that time. Not looking for anything to pricey or nice. Clean and located near the nightlife is my priorities. Would it be best to try and find an short term apartment? How much could I get a decent, clean, small apartment for?

Any and all suggestions and advice on this will be much appreciated.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Aliblahba - 06-24-2011

That's it, I'm going to Peru. I even heard it was good from an American businessman on the way back from El Salvador. Question:

If a blond/blue-eyed guy sat in a cafe in Lima w/ guitar singing Suerte by Jason Mraz, would the chicas notice?

Lima Peru is Rocking - MiXX - 06-24-2011

Quote: (06-13-2011 01:06 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Peruanas are the easiest girls to pull in South America, and the girls in Lima are easily the hottest in the country, much more so than Cusco and other indigenous areas. I'll definitely be returning there at some point.

Only if you are white, American
Or blonde European looking. Latinos and blacks should stay away and head to Poland and Sweden.

Mixx

Lima Peru is Rocking - Dash Global - 06-24-2011

Aliblahba,

id imagine the pussy would fall out the bottom if a blonde/blue eyed guy was playing suerte on a guitar in Lima! hahaha

someone would need to video/record such an event!

Lima Peru is Rocking - thegmanifesto - 06-24-2011

Quote: (06-24-2011 01:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2011 01:06 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Only if you are white, American
Or blonde European looking. Latinos and blacks should stay away and head to Poland and Sweden.

Mixx

Mixx-

Were you able to still swoop consistently there?

Or are you just saying you had no "arbitrage"/competitive advantage?

I flopped big time in Peru. In 3 weeks there, I only got 1 bang and it's because she was part of my social circle already, not from game. I did not bang any new girls I would meet outside my circle. I realized that the Latin look is not as desirable unless you are a very white looking Latino who can pass for American/European gringo. Unless you are known to be rich of course.

Peruvians are racist to anyone who does not look white. I was not let into many clubs unless I pretended I was NOT Latin by speaking pure English. How ironic eh? A Latino experiencing racism in a Latin country. Another Puerto Rican buddy of mine who looks American black got worse treatment.

I challenge any Peruvian national to challenge or discredit my post!! They are closet racists against brown/black skin and deny it like cowards.

Mixx

Lima Peru is Rocking - tomtud - 06-24-2011

Quote: (06-24-2011 01:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I flopped big time in Peru. In 3 weeks there, I only got 1 bang and it's because she was part of my social circle already, not from game. I did not bang any new girls I would meet outside my circle. I realized that the Latin look is not as desirable unless you are a very white looking Latino who can pass for American/European gringo. Unless you are known to be rich of course.

Peruvians are racist to anyone who does not look white. I was not let into many clubs unless I pretended I was NOT Latin by speaking pure English. How ironic eh? A Latino experiencing racism in a Latin country. Another Puerto Rican buddy of mine who looks American black got worse treatment.

I challenge any Peruvian national to challenge or discredit my post!! They are closet racists against brown/black skin and deny it like cowards.

Mixx

The "fishbowl" story on the main page fits this post well. Sorry to hear about your misfortune, just goes to show ya that one needs to go to bars, countrie where your look might give you an advantage. Granted, exceptions do exist, but why would one want to go the hard way (for a challenge, of course sure) but its always easier with less resistance.

Every culture/race/nationality, has a mentality of their shit doesn't stink. Just like you mentioned previously a model like in colombia won't be seen with a white dude. The list can go on. Whether they admit it or not it can be nailed down to a preference thing. Some may call it racist some may not. Not potentially letting you into clubs etc,, yeah that is racist, but girls not going for you because of your skin tone is not racism, its just preference. Its a grey area either way.

I had a friend who just got back from peru, she had a great time. However, being russian blonde had its plusses and minuses as well. Yes, she was rare and got the attention of many men, but also attracted negative attention for not looking local and was harrassed in a shady area of town.

Back to the fishbowl article; makes sense,,,, we should go to places where we feel appreciated by the patrons inside and out.

It was so bad, that as I was leaving Peru, the immigration officers gave me shit suggesting my passport must be a fake without directly saying it. They were amazed that my passport was American, but that I was also born in New York. How can a non-white guy be born in New York? Impossible!!

Meanwhile the white tourists in front of me breezed right through.

I could not get out if Peru fast enough!

Lima Peru is Rocking - Arado - 06-24-2011

Same exact shit happened to me on the Peruvian Ecuadorian border. They detained me and were asking for thousands of dollars in bribes thinking that my passport was fake and I was an Al Qaeda terrorist. Eventually they let me go...but I didn't get close to as much love from the girls as a gringo would.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Chemical O - 06-24-2011

Hey Mixx...thanks for the heads up. Im an Ecuadorian guy and i've experienced this in Ecuador and Mexico. I think the key is to stay away from upper class and middle class people who are just interested in race, class, money etc. Also this racism is usually worst in bigger cities ie. capitals, and you see it in posh clubs and bars. I'm lightskinned, and tall, so it's not so bad for me, but also have Indigenous features. I did better in smaller cities where the people are less white while in Mexico. I have not been to Peru, but was thinking of going to a second tier cities like Cuzco or Arequipa to avoid this factor. Yes, for non-white Latin guys this is an issue, but you have to just be aware and plan accordingly. I typically avoid the whiter girls in Latin America because of this, which i don't mind cause i think Mestizas are really hot.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Timoteo - 07-23-2011

Interesting input regarding Peru, namely Lima and Cusco. I met a Peruvian woman online and have been corresponding and talking with her for over a year (she phones ME...on her own dime!). I was a little surprised at some of the comments about the treatment of blacks, as Africans do have history in Peru (the woman I talk with had a black grandfather). I expect to hit Lima hopefully by the end of the year to visit. I don't expect to go clubbing, so I can avoid that foolishness, and since I'll be with a local, I should be okay. She lives in San Juan de Miraflores (near Surco and Chorillos). We intend to enjoy music (Afro-Peruvian), Peruvian food (I can't wait to dig into some Ceviche...), and then I'm gonna smash. As for Cusco, it's largely indigenous people and tourists that are passing through to visit Macchu Pichu, so I wouldn't expect it to be a mecca for game! From what I've read, there isn't much lodging there either. I would say that I've run "nice guy" game with her, though it isn't really game. It's generally how I treat women - respectfully. Depending on the vibe you get, you can infuse more or less humor and teasing. I've never asked her about Peruvian men - now I might...HA HA!

Lima Peru is Rocking - Spike - 07-23-2011

I'll be there in 3 or 4 days, will stay in Miraflores and already have a few online dates set up. Its time to get my dick wet again.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Zen - 07-23-2011

I'd also like to point out Lima, Peru is a hot spot for East Asian guys to slay as well. Don't say you're Chinese though.

Lima Peru is Rocking - Eldon - 08-11-2011

Mixx, I'm really suprised of your unpleassant experience in Peru considering you've done damage around the world. I'm a good-looking brown-skinned American dude and got mad love in Lima last year and didn't experience any negative discrimation in Peru. And def nothing like what happened to you in the airport. Sure three or so girls (out of like 20) asked where I'm really from, but I don't take offense to that question. One of those girls in Lima who asked me if I was really from the US then complimented me on my "ojos arabica". I'm not Arab but Indian. To tell you the truth I was surprised how few people asked me where I was really from!!!
  Getting back to Peru, sure there's a racial hierarchy with whites at top, then mestizos, then the indigenous people. But this is the story in all of South America and most non-white countries. I know some clubs in Larcomar and places like Bierhaus have gotten into trouble by turning down indigenous looking patrons. But I got in everywhere I tried and I was wearing a v-neck and jeans pretty much every day. I got turned down for (stupidly) wearing shorts/sneakers at Gotica, so I got in a cab to my hotel for $2 changed and 10 mns later got right in.
  More importantly, I found the Peruvian people especially the women to be incredibly warm and open. Women I met invited me to their family homes for dinner, one even invited me to her nephew's birthday. I hooked up with girls I met online, thru social circle, and regular ole pickups in bars and clubs. I most def was not flashing cash. I got some good-looking middle class  girls without resorting to the bricheras in Pizza Alley. 

I met some users who just wanted a free dinner but they were dropped quick. But I also found girls who told me we should just get beers from the store to save $$, which bars had the best happy hours/free admission, and who helped me run errands I would have difficulty doing myself (securing and topping off my local cellphone)

Is being white a advantage, probably, but the 20 year blond Brit backpacker I was hanging out with my first night in Lima couldn't pull and we were in a tourist bar filled with bricheras! Me and the other dude I was with, an Argentine who looked like a male model both took home girls. Most travelers only spend a day or two in Lima, as a stopover to Macchu Picchu, but I think they're missing out. It's definitely not a beautiful grand  city but it's got some things going for it, including the best food in South America. 

My biggest handicap was my weak Spanish from 8th grade which I intend to improve before my next trip back to Lima. I need to up my game to get to anfitrionas type heights. But overall I found Peru as one of the friendliest, easiest    cities in the world. 

Lima Peru is Rocking - Jmcd - 08-12-2011

Eldon and skywalker: I will be in Lima next week, planning on 10 days, with an overnight tripe else where in between...

Any data or recommendations?

Lima Peru is Rocking - MiXX - 08-12-2011

Here's the ironic part. I banged a blonde, Peruvian girl in January in Miami. After she saw the social value I had locally, it took me 2hrs to bang her. Go figure!

Mixx

Lima Peru is Rocking - Spike - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 09:53 AM)Jmcd Wrote:  

Eldon and skywalker: I will be in Lima next week, planning on 10 days, with an overnight tripe else where in between...

Not much.

i hooked up with a Norwegian girl in the Loki hostel and the next day i met a peruvian girl through couchsurfing and i stayed with her for four days. We did go out a few times but i dont remember the names of the clubs. The attractiveness of peruvian girls was dissapointing except for the one i was banging.

i found that Lima/miraflores was very expensive and dissapointing.

I'm in quito, Ecuador now and im way more enthousiastic about it than Lima. Quito is great, clubs are packed with hot girls. i already pulled and kissed a few others. Last night i looked around and didnt see any girl which i didnt want to fuck. way more girls than guys at the beginning of the night.
Clubs are very cheap, its 2 dollars for a bottle of beer, no covercharge, taxis and food are also dirt cheap here.
I love this place. i might even write a datasheet about it if theres no one already.
Maybe the girls are so fucking hot here because its close to Colombia [Image: banana.gif]

Lima Peru is Rocking - redneckpunk - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 01:58 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2011 09:53 AM)Jmcd Wrote:  

Not much.

i hooked up with a Norwegian girl in the Loki hostel and the next day i met a peruvian girl through couchsurfing and i stayed with her for four days. We did go out a few times but i dont remember the names of the clubs. The attractiveness of peruvian girls was dissapointing except for the one i was banging.

i found that Lima/miraflores was very expensive and dissapointing.

I'm in quito, Ecuador now and im way more enthousiastic about it than Lima. Quito is great, clubs are packed with hot girls. i already pulled and kissed a few others. Last night i looked around and didnt see any girl which i didnt want to fuck. way more girls than guys at the beginning of the night.
Clubs are very cheap, its 2 dollars for a bottle of beer, no covercharge, taxis and food are also dirt cheap here.
I love this place. i might even write a datasheet about it if theres no one already.
Maybe the girls are so fucking hot here because its close to Colombia [Image: banana.gif]

Yeah, write one up.

Quito was sort of crappy 10 years ago but it sounds like it has gotten better.

What are the best bars in Mariscal Sucre now? other areas of town worth a look now?

Can you walk around Mariscal Sucre without getting mugged now? heard it is pretty safe.