rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru is Rocking

Lima Peru is Rocking

Quote: (08-12-2011 09:53 AM)Jmcd Wrote:  

Eldon and skywalker: I will be in Lima next week, planning on 10 days, with an overnight tripe else where in between...

Any data or recommendations?

Not much.

i hooked up with a Norwegian girl in the Loki hostel and the next day i met a peruvian girl through couchsurfing and i stayed with her for four days. We did go out a few times but i dont remember the names of the clubs. The attractiveness of peruvian girls was dissapointing except for the one i was banging.

i found that Lima/miraflores was very expensive and dissapointing.

I'm in quito, Ecuador now and im way more enthousiastic about it than Lima. Quito is great, clubs are packed with hot girls. i already pulled and kissed a few others. Last night i looked around and didnt see any girl which i didnt want to fuck. way more girls than guys at the beginning of the night.
Clubs are very cheap, its 2 dollars for a bottle of beer, no covercharge, taxis and food are also dirt cheap here.
I love this place. i might even write a datasheet about it if theres no one already.
Maybe the girls are so fucking hot here because its close to Colombia [Image: banana.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread