rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru is Rocking

Lima Peru is Rocking

Quote: (11-11-2013 06:12 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Trust me guys, you will VERY rarely see girls like that in Peru. I spent 3 weeks there and went to some pretty good spots and there were for sure girls in that video way better looking than any peruana I saw there the whole time. Seriously, real good looking girls in Peru are few and far between. Shit, it's hard to come across decent looking girls, but smoke shows like the ones on that video, forget it. Those girls probably have rich families and only go the the most exclusive parties. Peru just isn't worth it when it comes to women. Trust me, before I went to Peru I thought, "I've seen some pretty good looking Peruvian girls here in America, they seem to look good in general." But I was sorely disappointed once I got there.

I'm so on the fence about Lima cause of reports like these..... I herd the same things about Davao, and for the most part it was true. There was not a ton of jaw dropping chicks but there was A LOT of young pantie dropping chicks. Plus everything was cheap and everyone was nice and everyone was interested in me. I dont regret going to Davao at all... shit I would love to go back sometime. I guess in reality there are better places in South America to go to get your fix with chicks..... I just always liked to picture Lima as the Davao of SA.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread