rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru is Rocking

Lima Peru is Rocking

Reggaeton is dreadful too IMO but if it gets girls dancing I'll put up with it. Monday night I'm not sure would be good in Cusco anywhere but I don't know for sure. Basically any club around the Plaza De Arms is likely to be plagued with other gringos most nights which is not my scene either. When you say you're in Machu Picchu now, you mean Aguas Calientie? Not much happening in that town from what I saw. MP is incredible, we walked up from Aguas early morning in the dark then climbed up Wyna Picchu afterwards (was in February so Inca Trail was closed). Out of this world. The couchsurf scene doesn't seem overly huge in Cusco, I actually instigated a midweek meet up last time round, apparently they meet every now and again but not weekly. Arranged to meet a local girl from the meetup at the weekend when I got back from MP and it resulted in a hook up. You might even meet her tonight. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread