rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

I don't know why you guys would get disturbed by what I've written. I'm just telling you what I see happening based on my understanding of things. If you think I'm wrong just say I'm wrong. It's not like I want Civil War II or anything like that. But all of us are just a drop in the Ocean of politics. Nothing we say here will make much of a difference, but we can be intelligent enough to see the trend before it happens. And that's what I try to do. It's also why I'm probably going to make $2,000+ off a few bets on this coming election.

And Dads, you'll quit the forum because what exactly? You're scared of truth? If I were a Black guy I would simply keep my ear to the ground and watch for possible escalating violence. It's not like a Black man will be in any worse of a position compared to most White guys either! The war would be horrible.

All we can do is take the information and best apply it to our individual situations. There's no sense in getting emotional over things we cannot control.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread