rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Quote: (08-26-2015 02:52 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Considering that this Black dude had been allowed to work in the prestigious media industry for years, even though (from what we've learned today) he had been (for a long time) behaving "strange and threatening", well... I'd say he did not get fired because of racism: he actually kept his job for years only because of "affirmative action"... a White dude so weird, would have been thrown out of his job after just one week, years ago.

I mean, the guy obviously was a known weirdo, but still, he was allowed to stay in this media industry for years: any White or Asian dude would have been expelled at the first crazy stuff they pulled.

So actually, instead of blaming his getting (ultimately) fired on "racism", he should have been happy that his race "protected" him for so long!... And well, not surprisingly, when the race card couldn't protect him anymore, he snapped!

I have noticed this trend for quite some time, in the West: people who have used the race card to their advantage, to pull some nasty shit for years (without getting fired or punished), when finally people have had enough of them and thus they loose the shield provided by the race-card, they instantaneously become crazy mad!

Unless you have proof that this is the case, you should state that differently. In fact this post would still be useless and not insightful at all. Don't post things like that unless you know this for a fact, otherwise you will get called out or worse banned. By assuming he was an affirmative action hire, you assume he may not have been good enough to get his job at all. He actually did get fired for his behavior so it's not reverse racism because he actually was fired. The people that hired him after that, should have done their homework on him before hiring him.

So again, how would you know how he was fired or hired? In some states, you can be fired for being gay due to legal technicalities. Any right to work state would give no worker any protection at all. Not every flaming gay person in corporate America is a AA hire. In my own personal experience, they tend to be hired because they are technically very good at their jobs and no one else was available. Either that or a liberal woman hired them trying to bolster their army with "Their people". Which is no different than what deer huntin and fishin straight men do too. So again, watch it with the as a matter of fact posting without anything to back that up. It makes it look like you are using this as an opportunity to bring something up unrelated to create more race drama.

Even if he was, it still does not change this discussion in the grand scheme of things. His homosexuality and mental state are far more relevant than junk like possible and imaginary affirmative action.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread