rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Murdered live on Air: 2 Journalists killed, 1 critical

Quote: (08-26-2015 02:34 PM)Scesci Wrote:  

I thought i was desensitized to violence but the POV shooting video deeply disturbed me

It's not just the horrible imagery of an innocent and defenseless person being shot but it's the fact that when this sick bastard went for the kill he noticed the camera man was not filming the reporter and with gun in hand he diligently waited for the camera to turn to shoot

I dont know if that is the act of a narcissistic cold blooded killer or a desperate fucked up man

He hands hardly shook while he was waiting for the moment to shoot them. He had some seriously cold blood and felt nothing. Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Anti-Social Personality Disorder (think serial killers) are both Cluster B types. They have several things in common.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder

He no doubt has some issues there. If he were alive his lawyers would be trying to get a diagnosis for one of these to avoid the needle for sure.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread