rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJWs shut down Hugo awards

SJWs shut down Hugo awards

Quote: (08-25-2015 03:19 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2015 01:36 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I formulated that opinion FROM reading his writing. He was picking fights with Richard Dawkins way before I joined this forum, a man that is way better at providing a scientific basis for his arguments than Beale.

Apologies for getting personal here, but you're kinda coming off like a defensive atheist who doesn't like Vox because he picked on your Anti-Religion bro Richard Dawkins.

Is the world really that simple to you? The everyone are just blind believers in one cause with no nuance?

I'm a pragmatic man. I hold as little regard for militant atheism as I do for self-proclaimed crusaders. Dawkins thorough research however is convincing and solid. Unlike your experience I find Beale's musings around christianity at many points to start with a pathos and then trying to work its way backwards to some kind of real world groundwork. If he's logical and articulate on other topics might very well be the case but I think the men's movement has come far enough to not need these half-way right characters to carry the message any more. I consider him a burden to a greater objective.

Messages In This Thread