rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJWs shut down Hugo awards

SJWs shut down Hugo awards

Quote: (08-25-2015 10:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The man is just plain nutty, anti-vaxxer should be an early warning sign.

I would guess you formulated that opinion without spending much time on his blogs. I find him to be one of the more sane/clear voices in the manosphere who has a firm understanding of the culture war we're in.

I formulated that opinion FROM reading his writing. He was picking fights with Richard Dawkins way before I joined this forum, a man that is way better at providing a scientific basis for his arguments than Beale.

Beale is the type of ally that is just as much a liability. Other than his anti-vaxxing stance he also holds some ill-conceived views on laws to be based on Christian grounds and while his ideas on restricting female voting are not uninteresting they are completely unrealistic and just weighs down the rest of his message. Nominating himself for the Hugos wasn't a smart thing to do if he wanted to make a point either.

Messages In This Thread