rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basically banned from my favorite pickup spot. What's my action?

Basically banned from my favorite pickup spot. What's my action?

Quote: (08-23-2015 01:24 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I second Kosko here.

Basically, bars can either be a great ally or the worst kind of white-knight.

Bars treat female patrons like they shit gold bricks. Hot girls bring rich guys. It's a basic rule of nightlife. So women get an extra pussy pass to say and do whatever they want, to a certain extent.

Look at this stupid shit:

[Image: nyc-milk-and-honey-rules.jpg]

Look at #5. This is taken from a bar called Milk and Honey in NYC, a hipster-ish craft cocktail place. But I've seen this used in other bars too. Basically saying guys can't approach women.

Dumbfucks. How do they think the human race has made it this far? No matter how good the drinks are, avoid places like this and lock down bars that have more level headed and red pill views toward the mating dance.

Also, we're taking your account at face value. This is all assuming you weren't actually miscalibrated or "being creepy".

Eggad, i'd go to the bathroom and smear feces into a message that says, "F*ck you and your bar rules".

It's almost like they don't want people to go out.

Messages In This Thread