rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Honestly, you guys are way too obsessed with IQ. For real, if I wanted IQ that badly, I'd be with American broads that are more university educated than anywhere else in the world. It's not everything. I understand you don't want to be with someone that's a complete airhead, but to obsess over an IQ stat is a bit nuts to me when the priority should be a feminine women with motherly qualities for potential offspring that you connect/vibe with.

I've dated a serious Filipina in my past that I wouldn't consider to have the highest IQ, yet I considered her much closer to marriage material than a Chinese girl or American girl I dated that both were pretty smart girls. What you guys aren't factoring in is street smarts and attitude towards life. IQ can't measure those. For example, I think my former Filipina girlfriend is probably more resourceful than any girl I have ever dated. The other two weren't bad with money or materialistic, but the Filipina was the best at making her stuff last or putting the most with the least like packing a week's worth of clothes in a bag the size of a purse versus American girls that'd need two bags for the same.

In terms of life attitude, the Filipina was incredibly optimistic even in the worst of situations, leveled out my cynicism towards some things, and really was not one that gave a shit about identity politics or divisive things like that.

I understand some guys on the forum really don't care for Filipinas, but you don't have to use them necessarily. This is just one example of how IQ may not be the be all end all. I have a Bachelor's Degree and I know a friend that has more overall intelligence that doesn't even have a high school diploma than most people I know who get Bachelor's. I learned a lot of game/hustle/bullshit stuff from him when he was in his prime.

My point is there's just other factors that I think you guys making the IQ argument need to consider that can contradict what you're saying...

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread