rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeans

Jeans

Quote: (06-12-2011 10:15 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The thing with Levi's is that in the US they are considered to be at best trailer park couture while in Europe, especially Scandinavia they are considered fashionable. I should probably make a list of the brands that have very different general image Us vs. Europe. You have to watch yourself there so you don't commit a social blunder.

As long as the jeans look good, then the brand really doesn't matter past high school. I do get your point though; Levi's weren't well received when I was growing up. They were the go-to pants that every mother in the South made their sons wear, and honestly I haven't owned a pair since 12 years old. Not to say they haven't improved but I stick with non-flashy, stylish Buckle Lucky Jeans. I also have a half-dozen pairs of polo jeans in my closet that I no longer wear due to outgrowing the bootleg style. I've found that Armani jeans are great quality but they shrink beyond wear past the first wash and Guess jeans look good, but are shitty quality and shrink bad too. Most guys only need 4 pairs of jeans, so for the money I'd rather buy Lucky than anything else. Here's a style I bought recently.

Messages In This Thread