rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before you have sex, make sure you know what to text her next

Before you have sex, make sure you know what to text her next

Good post, I will continue comfort post-bang and be more matey but banterish. Catch up to a minor level with funny things happening or observations about anything and have a sexual undertone. I don't usually mention the previous bang or sex until 5-6 texts in with the invite following quite naturally.

For less interesting girls, I will just take pics of stupid things around me or in the day that could be somewhat humorous at the least.

Much less flakage in my text game when I build it up and hit them with the next meetup.

Agree with your post, this is more or less what I do:

Quote:Quote:

Day after, 9 pm
Me: “Hey that was a fun night. Hope your work day goes well tmrw.”
Her: “Hm yeah I’m still feeling it…"
Her: “You too Smile”
Me: “We should meet up again some time”
Her (a day later): “Yeah”

I dig the fact that you text the same night so she can go read it again the next day and 'take it into consideration'.

If I message the same night/day she leaves it's a 'msg me when u get home" or "get home safely". The first is bit of a compliance test in it's own way (game speak alert).

Either way, I want to build comfort without being too needy/thirsty. Hell, how thirsty she thinks you are (I have had spells where I was thirsty in my mind but could somewhat get away with it).

In my opinion, a big factor is how 'normal'/'narrative-like' (in her mind) your hookup is. This is why you will 'click' with certain type of girls or girls themselves as you are 'similar' and used to the 'type' of hookup. i.e. one night stand at a music festival vs girl from gym vs girl in social circle/work and you adapt.

Most girls (especially the hot ones and pre-bang) will expect you to initiate so you really got master putting down a banterous frame where it's light hearted. She will only respond to what you put out there.

Quote: (08-17-2015 01:25 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

I usually just send them a pic of spiderman with a woman next to him lying on the floor with some blue juice all over them (looks like a huge amount of jizz) with some line about what a great orgasm that was. Sets a perfect fuck buddy frame. The RSD guys like Jeffy send something like "Thinking of you while I masterbate" with some stupid pic, not a fan of that personally.

Jeffy can pull that shit off because he is a nutcase, in his own right who lives in SF. This is not intended for any tom dick and harry because he attracts a certain type of girl from what he puts out. A lot of guys are like this and have their niches and can become the players in certain circles or with a niche.

Chicks also love memes, unsurprisingly (ages: 20-27)

Messages In This Thread