rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before you have sex, make sure you know what to text her next

Before you have sex, make sure you know what to text her next

Hey game newbies,

I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I’ve also had some unexpected success. You might be beginning this journey now, but at some point you’ll have sex.

It took me three months after discovering Roosh's Day Bang and Bang, to have sex. This happened following a second date.

Before you have sex, make sure you know what to text her next.

Much of this language is taken verbatim from a BlurredSevens thread, but it’s extremely important advice. That's why I want to repeat it here and add a few of my own thoughts.

After you have sex, here’s what I would text her next:

Next day around noon

“Hey that was a fun night. Hope your work day goes well today.” (or “well tmrw” if you text her in the evening)

She may text you back. If neutral or positive, reply with

“We should meet up again sometime.”

Wait for her reply, then ghost for a few days.

Quote:Quote:

What happens if she doesn’t text you back after your first text?

Rebuild comfort on text. Have an entire conversation where you goal is to not ask her out. Repeat, do not ask her out. Tell her something exciting that’s happening in your life, “I’m having family come visit this weekend for the first time in this city.” Send her a funny picture of kittens. PM me if you need more ideas. If she’s responsive, re-engage her a few days later and ask her out.

Quote:Quote:

What happens if she doesn’t reply to your second text?

I think you can still ask for a meet a few days later. Hit her up at noon a few days later ask her if she wants to get dinner, meet you for a drink.

I’ve made so many mistakes after sex it’s almost comical looking back at it. I thought if she texts me first after sex, I have a green light to be sexual in messages back to her. This backfired horribly. I’ve sent dick pics (terrible idea). I picked up the phone and called her the following day. I tried to make jokes, “I don’t think we should see each other again…” waiting until she responds, then saying “until you learn how to talk dirty in a different language”. Terrible, terrible mistakes.

Keep it simple and indirect. She might feel a little slutty for having sex, even after a second or third date. You don’t want to be sexually explicit in your texts and trigger her ASD.

Here’s an example of what to do:

Day after, 9 pm
Me: “Hey that was a fun night. Hope your work day goes well tmrw.”
Her: “Hm yeah I’m still feeling it…"
Her: “You too [Image: smile.gif]
Me: “We should meet up again some time”
Her (a day later): “Yeah”

4 days later
Me: “Hey let’s get dinner tonight. Thai food… shall we say 7 o’clock?”
Her: “Sounds good, anywhere in mind?
Me: “(Name of place), a friend recommended it.”
Her: “Alright see you tonight [Image: smile.gif]

PM me if you have any questions.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread