rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to approach working in a hospital as a young man?

How to approach working in a hospital as a young man?

Quote: (03-28-2016 07:45 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2016 07:04 PM)knockoutkid Wrote:  

Listen Bruv

Don't mess around with your money. READ THIS 4X. READ THIS YOU FUCKING WANKER. YOU NIMROD. I had to gethe your attention

*********American doctors make a lot of money. Do not fuck around with women at your job. You do not want that. Sooner or later you will be desired much more bc the others are giving g it up but you. You do not want the potential drama. Approach outside of work.

I've been to LONDON. It's massive. You should have problem approachIng 5 women a day....easily. If you're not day and night gaming, ....start asap.

Listen up again...do not start gaming. Flirt. Tease, maybe but do not try to get closed. It's nother worth the risk.

Knockoutkid

[Image: troll.gif]

Goodbye to you.

To the OP: Do some more searches man. Lothario has a great hospital game thread out there you should refer to:

thread-5442....t=Hospital

I've met Lothario and seen him hunt. He's the real deal.

You guys have missed the point of the thread. OP is not asking how to game female doctors.

OP is just asking for advice on how to deal with bad colleagues in a hostile environment. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Messages In This Thread