rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hospital Game

Hospital Game

This thread is inspired by the fact that I have learned a lot from you guys and want to give back all I have that can be of value to the forum playas, here it goes.........

Also related to the thread "Reality of college town Game" and hospital game can be used in any decent sized town especially with University hospitals.

Venue / University hospital: lets just say for example Jackson Memorial hospital @ Univ of Miami, Vanderbilt Univ hospital in Nashville, Georgetown Univ hospital in DC [Image: smile.gif]

The bigger the hospital the better but any medium sized hospital will do, Univ hospitals have more targets because of the affiliated paramedical fields like pharmacy, nursing etc

Why ? Target rich.... more women work at hospitals compared to men (Certified Fact)... for example there are.......

Nurses , Nursing students, Physical Therapists, Radiology technicians, Medical Assistants, Residents, Interns, Med Students, Nurse Practitioners, Dietitians, Psychologists, Pharmacy students (Phramacy School deserves a special mention) and Students/Interns doing clinicals in medical related fields specifically at teaching hospitals.

Timing: Best time to go is around Lunch time, Hang out/eat lunch at the main cafeteria , also try benches/picnic tables in out door areas, Girls eating food/reading book .

Angles to Play :for those of you who know something about Medicine, fabricating any story should not be difficult depending upon the girl, For other playas .... come up with some thing like....

1. You are VP of sales for a Software company negotiating a deal on a Medical Billing software with the hospital..... and just getting lunch and have to meet some one later........

2. You were visiting your Aunt who is getting chemotherapy etc.....

3. You work for a recruitment Company and visiting the Nursing College/ Pharmacy School's placement office if some one is looking for a Job in a particular area such as CVC etc is looking for a pharmacist in that area/new medical office complex needs Certified Nursing assistants etc.....

4. I personally like this one " Working for a medical device Company and just moved here from Miami working out a deal with the hospital"

Chit chat /Banter whoever comes in the Target Zone, Tell them you are new to the area and would like to make some new friends etc Get the numbers and set up drink dates for later in the evening..... You all know how to do the rest........

Some of these girls are horny as hell and they never get approached and beacause of the Abundance Theory are DTF, There are more women then men in the hospitals, These girls like to see you in the Provider role, so make sure you DHV the hell out of them

Dress: Going suited will help , trust me on this one....... Thanks to G, Girls sometimes stop/stare on days I am suited....

or get a pair of Scrubs and make an excuse you were in the Operating Room volunteering etc......

Volunteering : If any one can spare time in summer , A lot of girls aspiring to go to med school, nursing school , pharmacy school volunteer during summer vacation to enhance their resumes.

Contact the volunteer dept at the hospital, even if you can volunteer for 2 hrs/week you will develop a lot more credible story and will also get to spit game on fellow volunteers.........

Starbucks: Do not forget ur latte at the hospital Starbucks/Coffee shop, you will always find targets there..........

GiftShop: Looking for flowers for ur Grandma......

Hospital Game can basically be an off shoot of Day Game and can provide playas with a fresh and target rich venue when you are running out of places to spit game........Something to do, Give it a try and let me know how it goes...............

If any one runs into a snag and need assistance let me know, I will be more then happy to help [Image: smile.gif]

Happy Hunting Brothers..........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-13-2011 06:51 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Volunteering : If any one can spare time in summer , A lot of girls aspiring to go to med school, nursing school , pharmacy school volunteer during summer vacation to enhance their resumes.

Contact the volunteer dept at the hospital, even if you can volunteer for 2 hrs/week you will develop a lot more credible story and will also get to spit game on fellow volunteers.........

Holy fuck, this is so true! Before starting a hospital volunteer program in the summer, all the people who were planning on volunteering had to come in during orientation to watch a safety video, go over the rules and protocols, what the dress code is, etc.

Here's how good it is:I was the only dude there! I'm not lying. I was in a room with about 12-15 other girls. And let me tell you something: none of them were fat. Every one was thin--I could tell that at least two of them were Eastern European. For some reason, hospital chics are hot. All of them are a minimum of 7, no less than 6.

However, I would like to add that those were all the people volunteering during the summer--just 15 people. (I don't live in a big city.) Furthermore, be careful where you choose to volunteer. If you see a girl you like and are thinking about gaming her in the hospital, here are two especially important tips if you aren't volunteering in a large hospital:

1) Find out when all the hot chics are volunteering. Obviously, if you are volunteering for Sunday mornings while the rest are volunteering during Thursday afternoons, then you won't be able to meet them.

2) Logistics. Find out where they are volunteering. (Which specific department? ER? Maternity? ICU? Radiology? Surgery?) If all of them volunteer in maternity while you are in ER, then you won't get to meet them.

Usually, hot female volunteers aren't the only women at the hospital, but if it's at a smaller hospital, you definetely won't be seeing hordes of young nurses, hot nurse practitioners, or attractive physical therapists.

Hello.

Hospital Game

Hoooolllllly SHIIIIITTTTT!!!!

Lothario, you just opened my eyes to a venue I NEVER thought about swooping women in! Damn!

What makes this even more beautiful is that NO MEN are thinking of sinister *ehem* I mean, great stuff like picking up unsuspecting women in Hospitals.

+1

Mixx

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-13-2011 07:14 PM)blurb Wrote:  

1) Find out when all the hot chics are volunteering.

And how do we find out? Is there some sort of chart in the hallway with volunteer names and assignments?

2) Logistics. Find out where they are volunteering. (Which specific department? ER? Maternity? ICU? Radiology? Surgery?) If all of them volunteer in maternity while you are in ER, then you won't get to meet them.

Again, how do we find out? You're talking to a total noob in hospital game [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Hospital Game

I believe the medical center down here is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, in the country. I never thought about hospital game until now man lol

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-13-2011 08:26 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

1) Find out when all the hot chics are volunteering.

And how do we find out? Is there some sort of chart in the hallway with volunteer names and assignments?

Again, how do we find out? You're talking to a total noob in hospital game [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

At my hospital, there is no chart in the hallway with volunteer names and assignments. The amount of time you actually spend working will depend on a large part on how busy the hospital is that day. (You may even find it a tad boring if little or no patients show up!)

Orientation is your best bet. While I was there, the head lady of the volunteer program asked each of us what our goals were and what department we wanted to volunteer at (surgery, ER, etc.). So, it was no problem for me. However, it depends on how open and friendly the head of the volunteer program operates.

We sat at a table, and we each told the head lady which department we wanted to volunteer at and at what day and time. I don't know if you'll encounter the same experience.

The best thing to do is...just ask!

Ask the head honcho which department people volunteer most at and what time is the best. The head honcho is (supposedly) there to help and guide you. Ask him any info you need.

Orientation is the most important because there you'll see all the types of women volunteering. Strike up a normal, random conversation with them.

"Hey, I'm [fill in the blank]. I don't know what I'm interested in yet, but I'm thinking about volunteering over at cardiology on the weekends if I get accepted to work at a job during the weekdays. What about you? What are you planning on doing?"

Lastly, here's a sneaky, clever way to find out where and when all the women are volunteering. Check the sign-in sheet! You'll have to sign in everyday (at least where I volunteer). On your first day, if you decide you want to change departments and schedule, it shouldn't really be much of a problem to make a quick phone call.

Hello.

Hospital Game

Almost all the young females that work in hospitals are hot but when you get above the age of 30 there is a split into usually horrible old nurses and doctors who are split again between average and actually quite MILFy.

Hospital Game

So, how do you go about volunteering? Just call them up directly and ask for Volunteer Orientation?

Mixx

Hospital Game

In most hospitals, in the UK anyway, volunteers don't mingle much with anyone but the fat nurses on the desk [Image: tongue.gif] You'd have to cold approach while on the job.

Hospital Game

MiXX: IMO you will do much better going suited with ur Aviator Glasses and playing the Business Exec angle then Volunteering, Hell try both the angles...... but I seriously think you will do more damage being the Executive doing business deals with hospital administration.

If you do want to Volunteer, Here in US every hospital will have a Volunter dept, Conatct them and tell them you want to donate time for a good Cause and also are Interested in pursuing a carrer in Medicine, EMT, RN etc..... Try to get ER as your area , always loaded with targets.....

Do go for the Nerdy Glasses sitting by themselves on a bench, Some of them are Research Lab rats and have not been approached in months [Image: smile.gif]

Just take a stroll through a Big University hospital/teaching hospital around Lunch time and you will get the Idea......

If you are in my area, let me know , Ur welcome to pillage through the hospitals I know and they will yield results for you......

Hospital Game

Just to give you guys an Idea how Target Rich Hospiatls (Big Ones) are , I posted this thread last night and this morning while waiting for the elevator a Girl comes by , Mila Kunis Look alike , The kind that derailed my thoughts and Game to a point where I missed the 3 Sec rule, My heart starting beating Fast and I was Like what is this dime piece doing in my Kill Zone, we go on elevator which fills up with a lot of people, she gets up at my Floor and Looks confused.....

Here is my chance and I jump and ask her what is she looking for... Get her to where she needed to go, Banter a little, We will get Lunch together today, Guess what she's an Optometrist in Training and is doing 4 Month rotation here, where is she from ....... Listen to this MiXX..... Fuc...g CANADA. ....... Guess what Mixx would do with this one....... [Image: smile.gif]

In Short Opportunities abound for Day Gamers.....

Hospital Game

Problem right now is that the Uni hospital is too far from my client's office to go game in a suit during lunch hour.

So, if you can only do this weekends and evenings beginning at 1700hrs, what angle do you recommend?

Mixx

Hospital Game

Agree with you 100% Lothario. I was just at a big university hospital in April and saw plenty of targets. It's a little more difficult when you're colleagues are at your side 24/7 there, and also when you work in the basement of the hospital as well.

This place was loaded with targets and I would be much more compelled to approach if I wasn't surrounded by work colleagues!

Hospital Game

A few questions

Can you do this during the weekend or is it best on a weekday?
What game will work best with a young guy? Say I'm visiting a relative in another hospital and got lost?
Casual jeans and a t shirt or dress to impress? Or try to get some scrubs and play the volunteer role?

This is a great idea

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-14-2011 11:19 AM)houston Wrote:  

A few questions

Can you do this during the weekend or is it best on a weekday?
What game will work best with a young guy? Say I'm visiting a relative in another hospital and got lost?
Casual jeans and a t shirt or dress to impress? Or try to get some scrubs and play the volunteer role?

This is a great idea

Weekdays are probably better. It's been a while since I've visited a hospital on a weekend, but weekdays at university hospitals are always busy (students, residents, interns, volunteers, etc.). Dressing nicely definitely will help you stand out among certain groups of people. Most students and residents will be in scrubs, but when does dressing nicely hurt you?

Dressing as a volunteer is a good idea, but make sure you don't have to have some sort of hospital ID to get into a lot of the areas within the hospital. When I volunteered in high school, we had to wear purple scrubs and have our hospital ID showing at all times.

If you have the time, you should actually sign up to volunteer. Going in cold is a little more difficult since you are going to be unfamiliar with the layout of the hospital and the whereabouts of the fly girls. The cafeteria is definitely a good place to start if you plan to go cold, especially during lunchtime.

University and other teaching hospitals will always be a lot busier than private hospitals. Just another thing to keep in mind.

Hospital Game

I was going to respond but 3 Fity said all the right things, to reiterate ....

Don't go on weekends, It will be a Ghost town, also after 5:00 PM most of the day Staff and students have left and or leaving that will leave only gaming option to be the Walkway from Hospital to Parking etc..... Best bet is around Lunch Hour.

@ Houston: Dress to Impress and DHV to max, Try to look more mature, Jeans and T shirt will not do well, these medical chicas like to see a provider getting snagged by them, Play that angle playa........

Volunteering can work for young guys, Do think that you are going to have to commit a lot of time......... For a short recon trip be a Sofware developer for a Medical Billing company or for Electronic medical records and ur there to talk to doctors or hospital administration and are just getting coffee before meeting......

@350: Tell me about it " Gaming at Workplace " . It does get difficult that's why I am giving away my hunting grounds to the likes of MiXX and all........

@MiXX: Wait till you are in a Bigger City to add Hospital to ur Day game...........but in small town Look for where the girls are heading for there Nursing degrees.....

Hospital Game

One of the biggest hospital/medical complexes is the NIH, in Bethesda, MD. You can take the Metro there directly. There is security (you need to get a visitors pass), but just tell them you're going to Building 10 (the largest building on the NIH campus) and you should be set.

Hospital Game

Lothario, what do you mean by look fir where girls are headed for nursing degrees?

Btw, I remembered today how I f-closed this nurse tending to one of my friends wounds in a hospital in Colombia. I remember hiw easy it was to game her as she never gets approached at the clinic.

Mixx

Hospital Game

Quote: (07-14-2011 12:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Lothario, what do you mean by look fir where girls are headed for nursing degrees?

I think he means where they are going to school for them, but I could be wrong.

At any rate, when I volunteered in high school I went on weekend mornings...probably the worst time possible. It was also a private hospital.

I have been in a couple of university hospitals recently and those are way better for running game on girls. Stony Brook University Medical Center has women of all ethnic backgrounds, so there's something for everyone's taste there. The Starbucks at the hospital is probably the prime location to run game. You don't need an ID to go there, and at some point during the day all the gorgeous women will come through there.

Hospital Game

Haha, I love this forum sometimes......

Hospital Game

My plan is to find a university hospital in the medical center and get some info about volunteering maybe a few hrs every week. I need to scope everything out next week to see if volunteering is even necessary....I might just hit a new hospital up every week.

Hospital Game

I interned a couple of summers ago at a hospital in Georgia. (pregame)

young nurses are some of the nicest girls you will ever meet. Their days are long and shitty and they have to deal with dying old sick people.

Lothario is on the money with this info.

I would just walk around from floor to floor asking for the directions to some department. It is easy to get lost in hospitals. It is very easy to stop a nurse and talk with her and distract her from her day. You can say whatever you want. I would try to shoot for early afternoons.

I didn't use my ID either. They seriously just let me walk all over the hospital. It is amazing what they will let you do if you look like you know what you are doing.

Hospital Game

This is very true.

I'm in a health profession and i've interned and worked at many hospitals.

Quick tip: Hospitals that specialize in pediatrics will have hotter and younger women.

Happy hunting but unfortunately for me I can't crap where I eat. LOL

Hospital Game

Now THIS is what I call innovative.

I guess most of the times I was in a hospital for someone I knew, my mind was not on gaming the chicks BUT when I think about it, there were always some "lookers" in a hospital.

Hospital Game

this thread makes me want to 'volunteer' again