rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Complete Newbie

Complete Newbie

Quote: (07-26-2015 12:55 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Seems like two big things are bothering you. Your social life specifically with girls, and your lifestyle situation.

Ideally you work on both fronts at once. But it might help to get your social life in order first, and once you have those skills on lock, focus 100% on your lifestyle.

That's what I've done. I spent 1 year gaming hard to fix my problems with women at the time and I don't regret it.. That helped me build a foundation. Nowadays, other things are more important... The gym, travelling, money, self-reliance for instance. Girls are second to everything else for me now, though I still make sure to have fun in that regard.

I was a virgin until 19 and that demoralized me. Even more the fact that I had to wait until roughly the same time to get my first kiss. It's comical to look back on that now and see how much progress I have made since then.

If you want to know more about how I went from nothing to everything (to me at the time) with girls, read this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6375-p...#pid492348

Also, on the lifestyle front, get into some hobbies. Start working out. Be more social, wherever you are. Make more of an effort where you've lacked it. You have to be taking on the traits and activities of a cool person, to be a cool person. And start looking into self-reliance, one step at a time.

We can only give you some intelligent advice. The motivation, drive, and execution has to come from you.

Boa sorte!
That was an awesome story, man. Even though it's kinda different from my life there are definitely some lessons to be learned by reading it.

Brigadão!
Quote: (07-26-2015 01:02 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

What do you want out of life? Define yourself.

Do you want to be living alone in a condo until you die working a minimum wage job?

See, that' s a major problem i have. I have no real aspirations as to what i want to do. I feel alienated from everything.

Messages In This Thread