rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Complete Newbie

Complete Newbie

I don't even know how to start to be honest...
I discovered the manosphere and all that a few months back, been reading returnofkings and I've been watching some youtubers (Davis Aurini and Aaron Clarey), and i get the message about self-improvement and being the best you can be, but i just don't know where or how to start.
I just moved to a new city with my parents, I'm 20 years old ( Yes, how sad it is to live with your parents at this age), I don't really have any friends (I have one but he lives in Europe and i live in Brazil, so that doesn't work really well), I don't know what to regarding a job or education ( Tried law school, quit, later tried psychology school, quit too), I'm depressed most of the time, I'm a virgin, I don't really have any hobbies or interests, I don't like anything and i don't know what to do honestly.
I really want to be a great man, but i just don't feel the drive to be like that. I get that i'm supposed to want somethings like sex and living standards, but i don't really want those things. As sad as it seems i don't see much future for myself i.e I'll be living in a small condo by myself until i die, working in a minimum wage job.
As you can see i'm completely lost and i don't really know what to do. I would really appreciate some help if you have the time.

Messages In This Thread