rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planned Parenthood sells body parts of dead babies for profit

Planned Parenthood sells body parts of dead babies for profit

Quote: (07-29-2015 02:39 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2015 06:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I agree with monster. I don't understand the outrage. At least the dead fetus is going towards something other than the trash can.

I'm all about hating on trashy feminist programs, but give outrage where it is due. They shouldn't sell the tissues.

Make no mistake about it, i'm pro-life after having gone through such an experience with a past ex. Note to everyone here, if a woman gets pregnant while taking a pill it's because she wanted it to happen. No woman forgets to take birth control.

I second this. It goes on to show that RVF is not immune to moral panic, regardless of how alpha and/or red pill we claim to be. "Planned Parenthood sells body parts of dead babies for profit" is an emotionally-loaded title that somehow implies that they are killing an already-born baby solely for the purpose of chopping it up and selling its parts, when in actuality they are taking the tissues from an aborted fetus that wasn't ever going to be born anyway.

I do find the debate about what constitues a new life (does it begin in the womb? after the baby's comes out the mother's vag?) interesting, though, so that may explain the emotion-based arguments some forum members are making in this thread.

Actually there's nothing emotional about this, currently if a man murders a pregnant woman the man is charged with double murder. But if a woman murders her own fetus, it's an abortion.

It's a person when the woman needs it to be and it's a clump of cells when suckers need to be fooled.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread