rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cumming on girl's faces

Cumming on girl's faces

Kamikaze:

Are you taking this zinc every day with a meal?
[Image: 413ZznMfeHL._SY355_.jpg]
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Op...B000GFSSTO

One tablet a day -- 30 mg of zinc with the requisite amount of copper to keep them in balance.

If you know you are going to be seeing one of your jizz-targets that night and want to boost your load, you may very occasionally take three tablets in the morning -- always on a full stomach, of course. But do not make this a regular habit. Megadosing with zinc is very unwise.

I am not sure where you are based, but do you have access to good raw oysters? That does wonders for me. Of a night I will go out for huge plates of big fat oysters, with a romaine lettuce salad, and in the morning I am ready to seriously spray, if not completely cover, a face. (But I know oysters are often tricky in the States; this is another of the million benefits of living in Japan. Not to mention the chicks have smaller faces so it is easier to cover them, LOL.)

Try the zinc. You're welcome.
[Image: 1112FWWA_3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread