rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm paying for advice

I'm paying for advice

I don't know if you lift, but I suspect if you start it'll help everything. Your confidence, your physical appearance and yes your voice and overall masculinity.

7 bangs since starting game is not bad at all and you're to be commended for that. Also, the fact that you're dedicated enough to pay for advice (which others have stated isn't necessary) means you really want to improve.

So, my advice is

1. Keep approaching. You will get better and keep learning. You will develop a thick skin to rejection and flaking.
2. Meet up with a willing forum member. A guy like LINUX would be a real benefit and I think he offered. He probably runs the opposite type of game as you as from what I've read he's a very direct (and effective ) player.
3. Deadlift, Squat and Bench press. Make sure you use proper form but doing these exercises 3 or so times a week will blow up your testosterone and confidence.
4. You may need to update your wardrobe: Get fitted shirts and pants. Get some tailored blazers ( you can wear linen blazers in the summer with a pocket square in the evenings) Get nice shoes. Peruse the style blog and other magazines like esquire and GQ to see what cool guys wear. Maybe these ideas aren't your wardrobe style, so find another. The point is, make sure it's cool clothes that fit you well.
5. At 27 you still have around 10 years until your 'peak' mid 30s seem to be a man's peak SMV but I know guys who take care of themselves and can go well beyond that. So, there's no insane rush, just keep working and improving.
6. Once you have decent game consider travel.

Good luck.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread