rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (06-23-2015 04:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2015 04:14 PM)flyfreshandyoung Wrote:  

He approached women, hey that's what PUAs and MRAs like Roosh do!!! *fires off email to Nick Denton saying she has a new story for tomorrow*

If he came to us, he would be in Thailand right now enjoying life and women.

I now feel conflicted a little bit. DOBA is making an excellent point but I still think you are correct too Roosh. I know a handful of black guys in the manosphere who are either bi-polar, Aspergers, or something worse. They know better than to kill themselves. A couple are MGTOWs and the others are p4pers, traveling players or a mix of both.

There is a guy I won't name publicly, that is not black, has issues, but is known well enough in the Manosphere that cannot get a date in the US to save his life, but is finding success in Asia right now.

While DOBA is right about mental illnesses, the American society we have magnifies any negative attribute regarding any person that lives here. A guy with a handicap can elevate themselves to a higher status and quality of life in places with better social norms. See CleanSlate's story here and that proves it.

I was watching a movie recently "Killing Them Softly" with Brad Pitt, and at the end his character told another person,

Quote:Quote:

This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community? Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me.

That is a powerful quote that is spot on. This place is soulless, hedonistic, and only the strongest thrive in it well. Basically like the inside of your typical corporation. You could be cleaning the toilets in this company called America for your whole life, because that is the best you are capable of doing with the tools you have to work with. Before some knucklehead starts ranting and raving about opportunity and working hard, if your mental health is not capable of taking advantage of those opportunities, working hard won't get you jack shit around here.

If they have a chance to live sweet or just overall better by going to Asia or whatever, the effects of their mental issues would have less negative impact overall. Game can make it better as well, but that is an inner thing. They need to be willing to accept it, study it, and use it. Without it they can still have success regardless because the environment may be more conducive to their lives as a better overall social situation.

Had this kid gotten to Asia, he eventually could have gotten his dick wet or some attention. Many men calm the fuck down after this. Surprise, surprise. After release, more strategy and problem solving thinking can be had. Then he could have recalibrated his thinking some more to figure out how to improve upon his pulls. Remember this dude had the balls to approach 100 women in the first place. Lots of guys, even non-thirsty ones, struggle with that and have no mental issues. This is alot of the reason why I think Roosh is correct in this case.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread