rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump thread

The Donald Trump thread

I would still be interested in what type of jobs your underemployed and unemployed IT friends are looking for.

Quote: (06-26-2015 03:16 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

It isn't just Bill owning Microsoft, it is him using his money for ulterior motives to help protect his own wealth. Such as the BS Buffet spews and pushes to hurt the American middle class.

You got me confused, man. It sounds like we are off the h1b visa topic since it wasn't Bill using his own money to hire gardeners.

Care to give me an example of what he used his own money for that has you riled up?

I'm not a Buffet fan, myself, and can agree with you on him. I don't know if Buffet used his own money to do anything specific, but some of the nonsense Buffet has spoken was bad for the middle and poor classes.

Quote:Quote:

And it isn't that they have too much, it is they use it in a way to screw over their fellow Americans, people in other countries, all to make themselves more money. They virtually steal from the tax payer, using the infrastructure they paid for, to the hire borderline slave wage labor from other countries. It is just immortal and it isn't hard to see this.

Again, examples would be appreciated. All I know is things done as corporations.

Messages In This Thread