rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump thread

The Donald Trump thread

Quote: (06-16-2015 04:41 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

To wake people up ? To maybe point out maybe both sides aren't in our best interest ?

Why not have different opinions on the topic so it brings out good debate and POV's ?

This thread is in its infancy, I stated why I don't think Trump is a good candidate and doesn't have a chance.

This can still go somewhere intelligently - I still stand by corporations owning the vote.

I like Bernie Sanders. . .I *Liked* Obama, until he started trying to fast track the TPP:

Hell, I was annoyed when Obama pushed through the NDA a couple of years ago on Chirstmas day so that people wouldn't fight it. I was actually for universal health care, before the Republicans watered it down to its current form. I kind of think that Obama wanted to truly change, but after dealing with all of the bullshit, he was probably like "Fuck it" I'll toe the line the corporations/true powers that be want me to.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread