rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Quote: (06-10-2015 09:51 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Lots of guys on this forum are looking to get out of the west. I suspect this trend will increase. Things are bad in all areas of life, and can realistically be expected to get much worse in the next few years
  • Tax slavery will get worse. The smaller and smaller number of productive income generating people will be increasingly condemned, reviled, and taxed, and penalized
  • The number of laws and regulations will grow way past the current 80,000 or so, as every single area of human activity is subjected to pervasive government regulation, with forms to fill out, inspections to pass, fines to pay, and bureaucrats whose job it is to constantly revise and expand the regulatory system
  • The constant condemnation of men and glorification of strong independent women in the media, workplace, government and educational system will get substantially worse.
  • Family and divorce law will get even more extreme
  • Women will get even sluttier, fatter, more masculine, less interested in looking pretty and girly. They will be in your face about the fact that men don't like them that way, but men can't do anything about it. They're strong and independent!
So, I expect that neomasculine ideas will spread until most men are aware of them, and men will stop making any excuses for how women need this preferential treatment.

In past generations, there have been huge waves of emigration from failing countries. What percentage of Mexicans came to the US during peak years of immigration? What percentage of Irish came to America in the 1800's and early 1900's? What percentage of Vietnamese left their country in the 70's, or Cuban's left after Castro took power? Under the right circumstances, the percentage of people who want to emigrate can be very high.

I think the neomasculine message should frankly encourage huge numbers of Western men to leave, and find a better life abroad. We'll be voting against western women and western treatment of men with our feet. Maybe the women will start to realize the error of their ways. But if not, who cares? We'll be gone.

The thing is, the US could easily turn the continent into an open air prison at some point. Only places to run are Canada (which is in full compliance with US) or Mexico if they shut down the planes.

Emigration will need to be pre-emptive if you want to do it, and once you do there's probably no coming back once the US decides to lock down it's borders (unless you're an illegal alien coming in to work for slave wages, of course). And to go to a poor part of the world you'll need a big stack of cash before you go because you probably won't be able to make much money once you get there.

Also, where is the best place to go? You'll need to learn the laws very carefully and secure your place as a foreigner, make sure your area isn't on the path to Americanization, and remember that some parts of the world are very hostile to US citizens (the USA has been shitting on countries for 100 years now) who will not have a second thought of killing you and taking your money.

Typically, when other people emigrated it was to other countries culturally similar to themselves or to the USA where people have enjoyed high freedom. When the USA goes belly up, it's like Reagan said: "There's no where left to go."

Honestly, staying and fighting (if it comes to that) has it's appeal. A glorious last stand:

If you do decide on the fighting route, I recommend this site.

But remember, long before the shooting starts, there is also the peaceful solution that may work out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread