rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

Quote: (11-05-2015 03:27 PM)J. Spice Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2015 02:40 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Either way her reputation is forever tarnished because now she has a permanent internet footprint of being charged with hate speech.

Nah, now she'll have more feminist martyr cred because she 'bravely stood up to the evil right-wing government' or some shit. Either way, fuck her.

And then there's the book deal she can get from the twisted, amoral publishing companies. Also, I wonder if MSNBC would be interested in her because she's so "provocative."

I'm learning that what looks like insanity to us is actually a career path for these activists. Look at how Al Sharpton earned his fame, after all: With a hoax that got exposed. And yet the media hung on his every word and eventually hired him.

This all reminds me of some movie where whatever bad people do ends up benefiting them more than when they do good. What was this movie? Robert Altman's "The Player," maybe?

Messages In This Thread