rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

They had me until they wanted her questioned by police. Her views are abhorrently racist and sexist, but charging her for them (or even threatening to do so) is the kind of tactics sjws want to use against others. That should never be the case in a free society. Her views and opinions may be deplorable, but they are NOT a crime.

As for losing her job as "Welfare and Diversity Officer", which is not a real job in any event, I think that is turnabout being fair play. As we have all seen on this board, brilliant founders of western companies (mostly men) are losing their jobs for things they say on twitter too. Some kind of cosmic justice to that if it happened to her too.

Finally, what is the point in taking her degree away? Her degree, for the record, is an MA in "Gender and Media Studies". Seriously, that is what it was. I think it is more punishment for her to have to keep that degree. It is a signal to the entire British private sector that this person is a 100% NEVER-hire.

Messages In This Thread