rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tesla Power Wall - Game changer?

Tesla Power Wall - Game changer?

Quote: (05-06-2015 12:44 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2015 12:18 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 11:15 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

"you either adapt and become part of the new "natural," or you die."

So will you become a tranny? That's the new normal I hear.

If you just want to be a willow flapping in the wind, sure, convictions are superfluous.

Does it matter? If you don't mind obesity, ugliness, death, injury, wasted time, poverty, no, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Those are the opposite of adaptations. Those are mal-adaptations. They are the ones who cannot handle current society and adapt:

The obese: those who cannot handle having unlimited food in front of them

Ugly: Probably not going to be reproducing much

Tyrannies: These guys are freaks and may be celebrated but they won't last

Most social malfunctions are probably the result of humans who aren't able to handle the modern world as it wasn't what their ancestors evolved for. And so, the next generation of people who live successfully will be those who can live in this world and not succumb to it.

My point was that basing cities around cars yields obesity, ugliness, death, injury, wasted time and poverty. Mal-adaptations, you could say, to human nature.

I wouldn't say cars are particularly ugly. They are quite interesting and amazing inventions. They do take up huge space and if they could develop personal mopeds with temperature controlled chambers it would be a lot better. But I doubt such vehicles could traverse quickly outside of the city.

Ultimately, many things in modern city exist precisely because they are so useful and offer so many advantages they are impossible to resist. People follow practicality 9 times out of 10, whether or not it is good for them is a far different question. People follow practical concerns of time and money and adjust afterwards, or they do not adjust and become yet another degenerate. If current cities produce more degenerates than successes, it is unsustainable and will collapse - and if cars are indeed problems causing degeneracy, they too will fade.

Regardless, the problem always sorts itself out in the end no?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread