rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Quote: (10-15-2017 07:45 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2017 06:27 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

You'll never be able to go back to the way things were.

Yes. I cannot unsee or un-experience these things. Pretty girls everywhere. Beautiful girls with boyfriends who would get utterly decimated in the Anglosphere. I've got to get a piece of this action.

Somehow I've got to make this work. Just one date with my first EE girl was like three hours of heaven compared to banging an american girl. I do have the fear that it is a drug to which I may get hopelessly addicted to the point of self-destruction, not entirely unlike a heroin addict. As one wise poster once said, "EE is where men's dreams go to live or die." I love asian girls but I don't know if they would be able to entirely replace the much harder EE girls. If I fail, could they be the methadone to my heroin? I wonder if a trip to SEA for sanity's sake might just at least alleviate the worst of PSAD.

Spaniard is right. Once you go down the rabbit hole, there's no unseeing it. Hell, I may have gone too early lmao. I'm 23 and have already been to SEA. I will tell you right now, going to SEA will not solve your problem. It will only enable it and make it worse. I went to the Philippines recently and loved it, the problem is now I want more and got used to having a regular supply of girls when in the US it's either long dry spells, matching/talking to undesirable girls, or just being around more people with an overall nasty attitude.

I have this fear myself tbh, only with SEA girls. That it will become such a powerful addiction like a drug that I may ostracize those around me if I lean on it for too long. Of course, I'm trying to work harder for a location independent income and to go back, but there are still risks and I have family and very close friends in the US I personally have to be mindful of. I've never been overly fascinated with EE girls but Asia is the only continent I've been to besides North America obviously.

Hell, I've been back in the US for months and it took me forever to cut off contact with the main girl I met in SEA because I got obsessed with the experience and wanted to hang onto the memories. I also day dream about the girl experiences I had over there a lot and am a lot less motivated to make advances towards girls in my local parts.

I'd say it can simply go two ways. If you go to SEA or EE, I think you have to prepare for what you will discover and be willing to go all-in. I think it'd be very hard to just go once and put it behind you. You have to commit to finding the right girl or be single for life with these women. However, it can motivate you to work harder for a better life because now you have a clear reward, which is something I think most of us don't have in the West that are not materialistic.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread