rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

no response to texts

no response to texts

I never understood why so many guys insist on moving on so quickly. For me, it depends on a few variables. If she's not worth any effort at all, I probably wouldn't even have emailed her in the first place. Assuming she was worth the 30 seconds to message once, she's probably worth the 30 seconds to try again. Sometimes, the email doesn't go through and she never gets it. Maybe she got it and deleted it by mistake. Maybe she just got busy and forgot. Maybe she's got a boyfriend at the moment and feels guilty to pursue anything else right now, but a month later could find herself single and lonely and ready to take your invitation. There are limitless situations where a girl might not get back to you that have very little to do with how interested she is in you.

However, there is one thing that you can count on and that is that she is (obviously) not interested in you more than whatever else she's got going on in her life at the present moment. Maybe you can't compete with what she's got going on right now, but there are things you can do to help change with very little effort.

One thing that I will sometimes do when a girl doesn't get back to my email is to wait a little while, say a few days or a couple of weeks, and then send off another one. However, in this one, I do NOT ask her out or to meet me, but I use it as an opportunity to show her what she's missing out on by not knowing me.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I sent something like this:

"Hi (girl's name), long time no talk! How's it going? By the way, did you email me last week? If you did, sorry I couldn't get back to you until now. I went to Hawaii for a few days. It was a blast! Check out my pics! So gorgeous..."

Then I went on the net, looked around for a few pictures that looked like they were taken with an iPhone and attached them to the email.

Bingo. I got a reply less than 5 minutes later.

The key, I think, is to come across like it's you that now sees her as just a friend. Show no romantic interest at all while at the same time shoving her face in the fact that you're a pretty exciting dude to hang with. Obviously, the whole "I might not have gotten your reply" would only work if you're out of range, but it's not necessary to use that particular line.

Next time, I might just wait a couple of weeks and send a "touch base" email. At the same time, tell her about the awesome party I threw last weekend that had over 100 people. It's easy enough to find great party pics on the net too. Of how about the "check out these pics of me and my friends skydiving!"? (She'll never figure out that speck in the sky is not you.)

One of these emails every once in a while completely devoid of invites or any other hint at getting together just may get her all fired up for ya.

It may be considerable effort putting these things together the first time, but you can recycle them on all your new girls that don't get back to ya (and hell, even those that do who are moving a bit too slowly!) and make your work efficient.

Messages In This Thread