rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

no response to texts

no response to texts

Quote: (11-04-2011 01:49 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

I personally find its best to call multiple times a day (5x or more if you can) and leave her voicemails professing your undying love for her. Tell her about how she was your first and how you've always wanted to get married with your first. Thank her for her feminine power and beauty, and for ridding you of your virginity. Cry and drop hints at names you want for future kids (with her obvs). Anything you can to sound emotionally needy. Make her believe she is the only girl in your world, except for your mom. This will kick in her maternal instincts (and also her primal fear of rape) and make her respond to you so as to not anger you. This should turn on the pussy spigot for at least two weeks until she gets a restraining order. Warning though: You'll need some lube because she wont be that wet.

I run that tight Omega Game, son!

EDIT: Was this really a dead-ass thread that was up top on the front page for some reason?

that has to be the dumbest shit I ever heard, this is a forum to score not the forum for a man-bitch.

Messages In This Thread