rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you explain being alpha is good, being a slut is bad?

How do you explain being alpha is good, being a slut is bad?

Here's the deal. A woman being slutty isn't really her fault. I know, that's contrary to what we all think and normally write on here. You could probably find a snippet even from one of my posts that contradicts that. But hear me out.

Women are purely situational. This is why I don't slut-shame. I pity them, sure, but I don't shame them. Imagine this scenario:

You are an attractive 18 year old chic. Your mom never restricted your access to tv or social media, so you're an attention-whore with a threshold for dopamine is +100 likes and +6 comments. You've never been to church, and dad has never been much of a disciplinarian, so right vs wrong was based on your mom's emotional state at any given moment. Plus, your mom left your dad and ran his name into the ground, and your dad was a pussy who's working to pay off your mom's mortgage.

Layer on the fact that your attraction triggers are purely situational. Cute boys in school aren't based on whether they're bangable or not, but rather how the guys stack up to other guys...which is why they're situational. In high school this was the basketball or football captain. Maybe just that boy in a band who's really funny and had the balls to ask you to homecoming so you dated him.

But that was high school, where everybody always knows what's going on, including teachers and parents sometimes. But now you're a freshman in college, mommy and daddy (who's a loser anyway) live 3 hours away, the social group is no longer the class of 2015, but smaller ever-changing and always dynamic fragments of cliques, and most importantly, those situational attraction triggers are ever-changing. Your boyfriend Zach who is an unbelievable guitar player in the band doesn't look so manly when he's standing next to Brody, the 6'5 backup defensive linebacker.

In the dorms there's the guy who smuggles beer kegs in,
but there's also the smart guy who's funny and everyone asks for help,
or your roommates older brother who buys you vodka,
or your professor who smirks at you and teased you for forgetting the mass of H2O,
or the kid who's parent's are loaded and drives a BMW...

Besides the fact that every entertainment outlet is telling her she can do whatever or be whatever she wants in this world without judgement.

Society keeps you safe, makes you feel good, allows you a good job, gives you driving directions, doesn't judge your drunkeness or one-night stands.
And here's me. A 31 year old good looking guy with a great body standing in my humble apartment mixing her a drink. She turns 21 in 5 months, doesn't appear to work out, but at her age it doesn't matter. She has great curves, a perfect 7/10 waist to hip ratio, B cup tits, no fake tanning, soft, supple skin.

The advice and the truths of the world I'd love to impart, but that ship sailed long ago.

Don't excuse women for being sluts, but don't be too harsh on them either.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread