rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can Girls Who Don't Orgasm Really Love?

Can Girls Who Don't Orgasm Really Love?

I am finding through extensive and tireless research here in the Philippines that a lot of girls seem to be unable to orgasm.

The debate as to whether it's me or not is sort of academic unless we get one girl and pass her around lol, and seriously I think it is a widespread problem especially among poor girls.

I think the reason is they have no privacy growing up. Almost none of the girls I've bedded have their own room, and I think most never had their own room growing up. One girl who I'm sure had never orgasmed sleeps with TWO other sisters in a bed.

I am very affectionate, like giving oral sex, and am judiciously dominant, but when I ask some of them if they've ever had an orgasm they get a puzzled look on their faces and I know they haven't, you can't forget an experience like that.

I had this problem with about 30% of American women and that's in line with statistics I've seen- a significant percentage of women have trouble orgasming.

There are some stoics posting here that assert female orgasm is irrelevant to them, but I am totally on the other side of this.

If I can't feel her losing it, I do not feel content. I don't think the kind of bond I want can form without the girl orgasming.

Messages In This Thread