rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

Quote: (03-16-2015 04:15 PM)Buster Wrote:  

^ Truth TK,
I for one greatly appreciate the wisdom you dropped in general, on China, and your podcast session. You don't deserve any hate mail from all you have given to the community. I'm sure OP will be fine in Poland if he just shows up and presents himself well.

What we deserve is irrelevant. This is the planet Earth. No one deserves anything. Especially pussy. Pussy belongs to no man. Get in where you fit in and and take advantage of opportunities as they present themselves. Negative or positive feedback is always useful. When fools are given enough rope they always wring their own necks and God will always use them to provide help to us on that same note as well.

Everyone in the manosphere and travel/expat sites said Chinese women do not like black men. My close male Chinese friends said the same thing. All my black male friends and family said that as well. Well I ignored all of them. Had I listened to that negative talk, I would not have found my own pussy paradise. Real men blaze their own trails and make their own paths. Make yours.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread