rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia: A Warning

Asia: A Warning

Quote: (02-19-2015 03:43 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2015 01:35 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Atlant,

How do most english teachers dress? I'm going to china and want to avoid any sort of stigmas if I can help it. I"m assuming they wear poorly fitted clothing and look like shit? Any examples though?

In China that teacher stigma is not as bad as Taiwan. Lots there literally have no opinion on it. A few hot ones there told me before online before my first trip hey wished I would stay and teach English there.

For us non white guys, the kinds of women that would scoff at a teacher would not date you anyway. Rely on the exotic factor and your game.

For what it's worth I stole Chinese girls from 3 white engineers, 2 of which I had no idea, 1 I did not care. You could easily take them from White dudes that are teachers as well by having actual game and not being lame as fuck. The women are not as money hungry as people think. They are more potential or success hungry than actual money. Many Chinese women, especially the multi lingual ones, want romance very badly. Quite a few love R&B and country music love songs. I got plenty play out of using the Lady Antebellum song. As well as Brian McKnight, Case, ginuwine, Avant, etc. Invite them to your place to listen to some stuff or send them a nice song over qq. It reminds them of you and gets you in their heads.

Just don't dress like Africans. They wear boat shoes, shorts, and Tommy hilfiger. Stuff like that. Some dress very hip hop like but screw it up. It looks very try hard. Keep it simple and neat.

Looking like an American is not hard for us, but for them it is. I would avoid hip hop looks as well. It really isn't popular there like guys sometimes like to say it is. Not like Thailand or the Philippines.

Edit: Oh yeah make sure you send them the lyrics to the song so they can read or translate that. Corny love stuff like this works like a charm in China. Poems are okay but only girls with really good English can understand them.

This is true. When most black guys are going for the overdone 'prep' look with Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren, the average white guy either dresses like a skate punk (which was cool when you were 16 but at 26 it's lame) or is standard jeans and T-shirt guy. Also quite a few foreigners (as I have mentioned) aren't showering twice a day, which in a big dirty shithole like China is essential unless you like acne breakouts.

One thing that Kai neglected to mention that cannot be heavily enough overstated; have excellent shoe game. If your feet are larger than US 11, you can only find them online.

Messages In This Thread