rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

Quote: (02-02-2015 10:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

After just listening to another great Sandman vid I would rather say that it really does not matter how a Red Pill man calls himself.

We have way more in common with MGTOWs like Aaron Clarey or Sandman than with most Blue Pill guys.

If someone wants to call himself that - so be it. Chances are we will enjoy each other's company in real life anyway.

It's crazy that you posted this video since I just watched it myself. After the discussion we had on this thread, my position on Sandman changed. I still respect him very much, but I'm still gonna date around and plan on settling down when the time comes, contrary to Sandman who reached the full MGTOW level of no women at all.

At least we on this forum and the voluntary MGTOW will be mostly happy, along with the little curveball that life throws to all of us. Blue pill delusions won't affect us and we'll always have the ability to bounce back

Messages In This Thread