rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

MGTOW dustup: clash of personalities and definitions

Quote: (01-25-2015 12:45 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2015 08:29 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I hate it when people call MGTOW a "movement." It's not a movement, it's an idea. It's going Galt. It's refusing to play a rigged game.

On the other hand, it's not being a celibate or a weak man. I consider an outlaw more of a MGTOW than some basement dweller playing games all day.

Regardless, when you understand MGTOW as an idea and not a movement, then it makes sense. Some of the men who use this idea will be great, and others will be losers. Just like anything else in life.

EXACTLY! Great post!

I was there when the concept of MGTOW was created, at least I am very sure I was, and that was the purpose. Fellas, most of us here are MGTOW and the rest that are not are on their way to it.

And yes, it was based sort of an the Ayn Rand philosophy. As I said before in this thread, we will not beat women at this game. Women are the majority of voters, wealth owners, degree holders, and still are considered a protected minority class so they get free benefits. The only way to beat that is a huge revolution or men simply walking away from the system.

Sure the end game is that if enough men stop buying into this nonsense that things do change. And there is a chance for this, but IMO it is unlikely. But what we men can do is swallow the red pill and realize we don't need this nonsense in our lives. We go our own way and we live the red pill life in a blue pill society by doing what we want with our lives.

Get married, be a player, travel overseas, avoid women, whatever it is you choose to do, it matters not. What matters is you don't buy into blue pill nonsense thinking. And if you can spread this red pill knowledge to more men, like Sandman is doing or like Roosh and many of you do, then you are going above and beyond and I have tons of respect for you.

Political change will almost certainly come in our lifetimes, but real cultural change most certainly will not. You may live to see the beginnings of a new culture, but you will not be able to participate or benefit from it much.

Political change is fast, but cultural change is very slow. Takes generations. However, when guys like us collectively say "Fuck you," and act purely out of our own self-interest, then that's how cultural change starts. As millions of women go childless and men go overseas or childless themselves, the remaining members of western civilization will of course be completely different than from the ones today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread