rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UFC fighter Bec Rawling going off on feminism

UFC fighter Bec Rawling going off on feminism

Quote:Quote:

I am not oppressed.. the only people that oppress me are the feminists & white knights that judge me & want me to conform to their agenda...
I believe in human rights FOR ALL. My boys are not monsters, I am not a bad mother because I don't like pants, I am not being objectified... because I AM NOT WEAK, I make my own choices & I do what i want because I am freeeeee!!

I don't know anything about this woman, but assuming the bolded part above means that she's got sons, there's your explanation.

Amazing how many former feminists - even if they're just your typical grrl-power, tacit supporters of teh sisterhood and not full-on vocal feminazis - suddenly experience a 'Road to Damascus' moment once they have male children and it sinks in that feminists are looking to disenfranchise their kids. Of course, like most women, they didn't have a shred of empathy for men before dropping [male] sprogs, but better late than never, I suppose.

Also, WNB. Hideous tats and haircut aside, look at the hip-to-shoulders ratio. Jesus...

Messages In This Thread