rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Quote: (01-30-2015 12:56 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I don't know about the rest of you, but Bangkok girls have been some of the biggest pain in the asses, I have encountered in quite a while. The most pleasurable encounters have been with girls from the provinces, who have just arrived to Bangkok. These little Bangkok bitches like to play games, attention whore and waste time, especially online. It is to the point, where my current chats online with Colombian girls (my next destination) seem like a godsend. My brother said that 3 years ago in Bangkok things were better. I'm guessing that smartphones have a lot to do with that.
Nonetheless, I do like Bangkok a lot and will come back every year. Got my Pakistan and Myanmar flag and working on a Russian girl.

Heh, it's funny but I could insert Moscow for Bangkok and the paragraph would read about the same [Image: lol.gif] It's probably not as bad in Russia as in Bankok, but it does seem to get worse every year. I'd think that almost anywhere the girls from the provinces are just better and more fun & down to earth though.

Of course, I don't think anyone is banging as many girls in Russia as they are in Asia which might account for some of the attitude. Maybe many of these SEA girls are giving it up so much they just get bitchier and more demanding?

Or maybe these are more online girls? As TravelerKai said earlier, I'd think most of us use online game to pipeline but then quickly abandon or lower our use of it dramatically once we're on the ground as our day or night game takes over (unless of course you were me in Kiev last summer where I had to go back to the well [Image: smile.gif].

[Image: fxVDwKM.jpg]

If these ladies are indicative of what you'll find in SEA then count me in. The middle 3 are at least "7s" to me and I would be all over them and happily bang. And that's a perspective from an "EE guy" who's not even into Asians (!). I'd guess that in Asia, like Russia and much of EE, there are literally no fat chicks. For me the biggest benefit of gaming outside the Anglosphere is really the tight bodies - you simply don't have fat or obese women 20-30 something women there in great numbers (yet). Plenty of porkers as they get past 40 in Russia though.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread