Roosh V Forum
Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? (/thread-43964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - chochemonger1 - 01-06-2015

The last 2 months (my 2nd trip to SE Asia), I have been in Jakarta and Bangkok. Though my notch numbers are similar to what I first experienced, when I came to the region 3 years ago, I have felt things changing a bit this time around.
My first surprise this time is that I have not met one girl who I would consider as sweet. I banged 2 virgins (on the 1st date), but I still would not consider them innocent, except for their youth. In fact, most girls have been either annoying or bitchy.
Secondly, I've had to put more effort in getting dates online than before. More girls seem to like to play games or play hard to get, before they accept a date. It is easy to get their whatsapp or line id and even to bang, once you are out on a date, but the in between process has been more painstaking and time consuming.
Furthermore, many seem to have the female western lifestyle of working long hours and going on the cock carousel (some don't even make an effort to see you again after the first bang).
In the current thread on old busted dudes in Manila, one poster commented on his current disappointment with the Philippines after 7 years and his subsequent desire to leave. I also don't have the pure joy I had the first time I came to SE Asia.
Not that it will ever be harder for a foreigner here in SE Asia than in E. Europe or Colombia, but the way things are going Id honestly rather put my energies to better use in Ukraine, Poland, Colombia or Brazil.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - w00t - 01-07-2015

I dunno about bkk but up here in the cold north of thailand online datding seems like a waste of time

- girls are UGLY... hard to find even decent looking chicks online
- girls are flaky as hell... hard to get a meetup
- girls are professional timewasters and will spend hours talking to you on line... but again hard to get a meetup
- noticably worse attitudes than with more "traditional" thai chicks who havent seen a mile of white cock before you
- once you get them out bang is usually easy
- those chicks come over as complete whore as you can usually can find them on multiple dating sites trolling for white cock
- lots of those chicks are proper weirdos... Ive gotten up and left bitches middate for weird/disrespectful behaviour

by far the sweetest girl Ive pulled so far was from daygame and she has never dated a foreigner before. says she doesnt even like them but she likes me. the difference to those farang groupies is like night and day

I dont know what it is but all those foreigners just keep fucking up the game wherever they go. if you go to western nightlife spots its full with worn out isaan whores and even they show alot of attitude. the girls who are used to dealing with thai dudes are a lot more well behaved.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - chochemonger1 - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 01:03 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I dunno about bkk but up here in the cold north of thailand online datding seems like a waste of time

- girls are UGLY... hard to find even decent looking chicks online
- girls are flaky as hell... hard to get a meetup
- girls are professional timewasters and will spend hours talking to you on line... but again hard to get a meetup
- noticably worse attitudes than with more "traditional" thai chicks who havent seen a mile of white cock before you
- once you get them out bang is usually easy
- those chicks come over as complete whore as you can usually can find them on multiple dating sites trolling for white cock
- lots of those chicks are proper weirdos... Ive gotten up and left bitches middate for weird/disrespectful behaviour

by far the sweetest girl Ive pulled so far was from daygame and she has never dated a foreigner before. says she doesnt even like them but she likes me. the difference to those farang groupies is like night and day

I dont know what it is but all those foreigners just keep fucking up the game wherever they go. if you go to western nightlife spots its full with worn out isaan whores and even they show alot of attitude. the girls who are used to dealing with thai dudes are a lot more well behaved.

You hit it completely on the mark. It is like that in Bangkok and a little less so in Jakarta.
The only problem with day game is that those chicks who have never dated a foreigner before, usually don't speak English well or at all.
I amm guessing in the Philipines these things aren't so prevalent yet, but it has its own issues, like increasing obesity rates.
Generally speaking you expect this behavior from 7 or 8s, but when 6s are doing it across the board, then it becomes a real problem.
The last time I encountered a regular amount of sweet girls was in Saigon 3 years ago. But I am sure things are changing there as well.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Irish - 01-07-2015

Depends what you are looking for really. But it's fairly standard for the western influence to alter the environment as well as the dynamics of the sexual marketplace when the locals get more used to having to deal with them. You just have to adapt or move. But I guess its a case of finding the next Bangkok or Jakarta. ie the equivalent which is 3 years behind these cities. Perhaps Vietnam? When I was in Saigon the girls seemed to be a lot more conservative (tho still I am seeing a westernised influence creeping in). Or there's Laos/Cambodia. Also perhaps you could check out the 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Indonesia or Thailand? Just anywhere which is less used to seeing western tourists and hopefully the place should be relatively unspoiled.

Personally for me however I love it out in Bangkok and especially Jakarta. However sounds like I go for a completely different breed as personally I like the bar & club sluts, I find them more entertaining and better in the sack. I enjoy the drama, especially when playing multiple girls off against eachother. I have no real interest in seeing any chicks outside of the club or when I am banging them. 'Innocent' and 'sweet' girls bore the living shit out of me. Same goes for going for dates, same for online. I don't care if a chick has had a few cocks before me (within reason), as if anything it means she'll be better in the sack. But that's just me.

But I definitely get what you are saying about the westerners fucking a place up wherever they go. Especially the chavs from the UK or bogans from Australia. No better example of this than Kuta in Bali, compare it to Seminyak where you get the more higher end western tourists frequenting (and hence influencing) and its a completely different kettle of fish.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - WanderingSoul - 01-07-2015

I've never seen a single photo dropped of EE girls that guys from the forum have banged, so I don't know what the quality is there. I've never been myself.

I do know the quality in Bangkok is great, and that guys who say otherwise are always guys who haven't seen many hot Thai girls and have never banged one because they've never been to the places hot Thai girls go, and they don't have the game/looks/style/fitness required to pull them anyways.

Thai girls 7+ are not so easy, but they are abundant in the right places. But don't expect them to soak their panties because you're a white guy who speaks English but has no other value, and don't expect to find many online or in Insanity night club or Khao San Road.

You're also going to have a lot of trouble pulling them on a ONS, especially as a tourist.

The majority of guys who come here, even guys from this forum, will either bang a bunch of 5-6s and love it, or bang a bunch of 5-6s and complain. Almost none of them will go to RCA or Thonglor to find quality though. They will stick to online and lower Sukhumvit and Khao San where things are easier.

Ok, I'll end my rant for the day there.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Americas - 01-07-2015

Maybe it's just me, but don't you think it's a bit foolish to expect to find sweet girls from extensive online gaming?

Listen Choche, I know you use a lot of online game and I know you fuck a lot of girls, but let's be honest here: your method may work for a lot of notches but it's not effective for finding homely or good-natured girls wherever you might be.

I don't use online game very much, in fact, ideally I try to avoid it at all costs. Why? Because I know that the girls online jumping from cock to cock aren't really the girls I am looking for nor worth my time. Nor are they typically high quality.

Let's use an example of a girl I hit from Ecuador from online game. She was pretty attractive, receptive right away...we meet up during the day, we kiss within ten minutes. We didn't drink at all nor did I run anything fancy whatsoever and 2 hours later I am taking her back to my apartment and fucking her with relative ease. She seemed nice enough, went out on a second date and it was like a totally different girl; this girl just wanted some white dick and didn't give a fuck once I gave it to her. Nexted her, but kept an eye on her facebook and noticed she is quite friendly with the gringos. This is the type of girl you are gaming on a day-to-day basis.

Now, you are a notch guy and that's fine, but you can't have your cake and eat it to. If you want sweet girls and you want girls who don't flake or fuck you around: get off the internet and find the real girls of the country you are in.

80% of the girls that are receptive to foreigners on online sites are looking for white dick. They have multiple accounts. They jump from dick to dick. They fuck around with guys because there are dozens lined up for them. They have fucked dozens of guys like you, and will fuck dozens more after you.

Maybe I am wrong? Maybe you find decent girls online in some countries? I sure as hell don't but yet I don't put in a lot of effort into that stream anyways. But at some point you need to decide what you want: a bunch of girls who come over to your apartment and fuck you without even knowing you, or the normal girls that are sweet and you actually put in the work to get inside them. Because the latter is not really possible crawling over the dating sites of any particular country.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Corroncho - 01-07-2015

My experience in SE Asia has only been Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines, but I don't think I'd return here if it required the work of Colombia, where I lived before. To me, the real lure of this region is that it's cheap and super-easy to get laid (especially the Phils, of course.) The food is better in Asia, too. Colombia is more expensive and requires more work, but I just find the women to be so much hotter there- prettier, sexier, harder bodies. If you like the tiniest little spinners, girls under five feet tall who weigh >90 pounds, then I can see the allure of SE Asia. Otherwise, I think the hotter Latinas crush what I've seen here.

I agree that online game is also better in Latin America, mostly because you know what you're getting into. Most Latinas will give you a body shot, a torso shot, probably one pic where she sticks her ass out at the camera. They're natural exhibitionists, so you get less false advertising. In SE Asia you're more likely to get three pictures of the girl puffing her face out like a blowfish with no idea of what she looks like from the neck down.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - travolta - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:32 AM)Americas Wrote:  

Maybe I am wrong? Maybe you find decent girls online in some countries? I sure as hell don't but yet I don't put in a lot of effort into that stream anyways. But at some point you need to decide what you want: a bunch of girls who come over to your apartment and fuck you without even knowing you, or the normal girls that are sweet and you actually put in the work to get inside them. Because the latter is not really possible crawling over the dating sites of any particular country.

No, you're 100% correct. Online game is weak if you're looking for quality girls. Extensive online game will get you a bunch of notches with decent and ugly girls, but you'll never get the true high class girls from online game. I get that guys want easy lays, but I don't get the obsession with online game seeing as most guys are looking for a girlfriend.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - chochemonger1 - 01-07-2015

I admit the main reason I come to SE Asia is for the ease of banging young 6s and 7s, though I do like the culture, food and the general lifestyle too. As girlfriends or something more than just banging, Asian girls don't do it for me. In that regards, for me, Eastern European girls are the clear winners.
And then in Colombia, I can get better quality and girls 18 to 21. So it is hard to justify coming here unless they make it easier for me. And the trends are not looking very positive.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - RawGod - 01-07-2015

Its true that increasing numbers of foreigners are having an effect. But also there is a "sweet spot" in a city where foreigners are no longer rare, but they still have value and girls are curious. More second tier cities might be entering this stage e.g. Davao.

But as well as the girls becoming jaded by too many foreigners, the culture is changing in those countries due to smartphones and internet use. I recently saw the Facebook account of an 18-year-old Filipina who is not part of the foreigner-chasing crowd- no foreign friends. But she was posting up selfies and getting up to 1000 likes from thirsty Filipinos. And she was no more than a 6 or 7, no model or anything like that.

This is the world we live in. We used to recommend going to places with lower Facebook and smartphone use, that was 2011 and the moment has passed. Girls in second-tier SEA cities are lapping up the attention.

As for the hotter girls, I talked to an 18-year old from Manila. Good education, nice looking. Top tier without being overtly sexy or spoiled. A Harvard grad investment banker in his 20s (forum member?) had flown out to bang her. These girls are realising their value on the global market.

I still think the pickings are good, but I don't think you can hold off on going to SEA and expect to bang 20 year olds when you are 60. Young guys are going there now and changing the expectations of these girls.

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:41 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Its true that increasing numbers of foreigners are having an effect. But also there is a "sweet spot" in a city where foreigners are no longer rare, but they still have value and girls are curious. More second tier cities might be entering this stage e.g. Davao.

But as well as the girls becoming jaded by too many foreigners, the culture is changing in those countries due to smartphones and internet use. I recently saw the Facebook account of an 18-year-old Filipina who is not part of the foreigner-chasing crowd- no foreign friends. But she was posting up selfies and getting up to 1000 likes from thirsty Filipinos. And she was no more than a 6 or 7, no model or anything like that.

This is the world we live in. We used to recommend going to places with lower Facebook and smartphone use, that was 2011 and the moment has passed. Girls in second-tier SEA cities are lapping up the attention.

As for the hotter girls, I talked to an 18-year old from Manila. Good education, nice looking. Top tier without being overtly sexy or spoiled. A Harvard grad investment banker in his 20s (forum member?) had flown out to bang her. These girls are realising their value on the global market.

I still think the pickings are good, but I don't think you can hold off on going to SEA and expect to bang 20 year olds when you are 60. Young guys are going there now and changing the expectations of these girls.
Yes the obvious response to these developments is to go to 2nd or 3rd tier cities. The only problem with that is the lack of English in most of those type of cities, unless it is in the Philippines.
I am sure Davao is still probably good and a city like General Santos, seems like it would be worth visiting now.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - w00t - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:24 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I've never seen a single photo dropped of EE girls that guys from the forum have banged, so I don't know what the quality is there. I've never been myself.

I do know the quality in Bangkok is great, and that guys who say otherwise are always guys who haven't seen many hot Thai girls and have never banged one because they've never been to the places hot Thai girls go, and they don't have the game/looks/style/fitness required to pull them anyways.

Thai girls 7+ are not so easy, but they are abundant in the right places. But don't expect them to soak their panties because you're a white guy who speaks English but has no other value, and don't expect to find many online or in Insanity night club or Khao San Road.

You're also going to have a lot of trouble pulling them on a ONS, especially as a tourist.

The majority of guys who come here, even guys from this forum, will either bang a bunch of 5-6s and love it, or bang a bunch of 5-6s and complain. Almost none of them will go to RCA or Thonglor to find quality though. They will stick to online and lower Sukhumvit and Khao San where things are easier.

Rio youve been living in CM too how would you rate the difficulty of those clubs in BKK vs CM?

I swear up here its low status for the top girls to be seen with a whitey. In places like warm up, monkey, infinity they will barely acknowledge your existence. I roll with a dude who has girls throwing their pussy at him in the western oriented places but even he struggles in those clubs..

So far I pulled ONE snl from infinity and it felt like a major achievement. They should hang a plaque with my name up there as Im probably the first white guy who ever did it lol

its a shame too since those girls are smoking hot.

really hoping the club scene is gonna be at least a bit more forgiving in bkk... its hard justifying all this late night drinking here with such a low ROI

Quote:Quote:

But I definitely get what you are saying about the westerners fucking a place up wherever they go. Especially the chavs from the UK or bogans from Australia. No better example of this than Kuta in Bali, compare it to Seminyak where you get the more higher end western tourists frequenting (and hence influencing) and its a completely different kettle of fish.

its true man you see worn out isaan whores here who no thai man would touch and they act like their shit dont stink. at least if girls from the higher social tiers act like that they got a legitimate reason LOL

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Irish - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 03:05 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I swear up here its low status for the top girls to be seen with a whitey. In places like warm up, monkey, infinity they will barely acknowledge your existence. I roll with a dude who has girls throwing their pussy at him in the western oriented places but even he struggles in those clubs..

So far I pulled ONE snl from infinity and it felt like a major achievement. They should hang a plaque with my name up there as Im probably the first white guy who ever did it lol

Correct me if I'm wrong as I have only been to Bangkok a couple of times and yet to set foot in CM. However I am not surprised it is seen as low status for a classier local chick to be seen with a white dude. As the majority of white dudes I saw in Bangkok look like utter crap. Typical out of shape, chavvy brits in football shirts looking for a bit of seedy paid-for action. I expect that is the image the majority of the locals have of white dudes and you will just get tarred with the same brush.

When I was in Bangkok and seen this, my immediate strategy was to attempt to differentiate myself from these chumps as much as possible. I normally roll with a collared shirt, dress shoes, and well groomed anyway but I made sure to ramp that shit up to 11. I was wishing I had brought my jacket w pocket square. Much as you will still get lumped in the same bucket as these white guy chumps in a lot of chicks eyes, most will surely be able to tell you are of a different breed if you dress extra snappy.

I also would bring it up in conversation with chicks about how I couldn't believe how scummy and embarrassing the white dudes were there. Often it was even my opener. Again, trying to set myself apart from the stigma.

Seemed to work ok for me both nights I was in Bangkok last time, banged one out of two nights. Should've been 2 out of 2 except I passed out in bed with the chick due to total exhaustion. The chicks were a 7 and an 8 respectively.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Kabal - 01-07-2015

Wow, just wow--I would never let the easiness of girls influence my travels, what a terrible thing to even think.

I go there because I love the the local cuisines like Vietnamese pho and Filipino asado, the rhythm and cadence of the Austroasiatic and Austronesian languages, the hustle and bustle of their cities, and the authenticity of their cult--

Just kidding.

I would never go to SEA if it weren't so easy in the puss department.

The chick of, say, 85th percentile attractiveness in SEA is pretty mediocre, compared to Latin American and EE where the chick of 85th percentile can be sexy. Weather is uncomfortably hot almost all year, and cities are nearly all grimy, crowded shit-holes.

However, my rockstar factor in SEA, in additional to the general easiness, far outweighs my exotic factor in Latin America and Eastern Europe (although I've only had a very brief stint in EE).

As a young Southeast/East Asian Westerner, nowhere can I do so little and still have access to 8's+ and have 7s practically fall into my lap, even if the modal girl is not that attractive.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - atlant - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:52 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes the obvious response to these developments is to go to 2nd or 3rd tier cities. The only problem with that is the lack of English in most of those type of cities, unless it is in the Philippines.
I am sure Davao is still probably good and a city like General Santos, seems like it would be worth visiting now.

I find it amusing that in a forum full of excellent advice on game, fitness, fashion and lifestyle and a general philosophy of manning the fuck up and becoming your best self there's always this constant trickle of fearmongering threads bemoaning the invasion of whitey in the "unspoilt" (read: competition-free) Asian and Eastern European paradises, the "obvious response" then being going the path of least resistance and just running to 2nd and 3rd tier cities like a dog with its tail between its legs. Really?

The developing countries are catching up and you can't run from that forever. Stop trying to find the fault in other people or countries and start looking into how you can stay ahead of the pack yourself.

Quote: (01-07-2015 03:45 AM)atlant Wrote:  

I find it amusing that in a forum full of excellent advice on game, fitness, fashion and lifestyle and a general philosophy of manning the fuck up and becoming your best self there's always this constant trickle of fearmongering threads bemoaning the invasion of whitey in the "unspoilt" (read: competition-free) Asian and Eastern European paradises, the "obvious response" then being going the path of least resistance and just running to 2nd and 3rd tier cities like a dog with its tail between its legs. Really?

The developing countries are catching up and you can't run from that forever. Stop trying to find the fault in other people or countries and start looking into how you can stay ahead of the pack yourself.

And also, stop relying on online dating as your main source.

You will never ever ever get the same level of quality that can be achieved if you just sack up and approach.

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:52 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Look atlant, I don't know if it is for you, but for me, time is a valuable commodity. Maybe you are still in your 20s and you can take your time, learn, grow, develop yourself and all that good stuff.
I ain't running away or avoiding hardships. In fact I'm headed to Russia and Ukraine, this spring, and my Russian is close to intermediate now. It is called allocating your resources and time wisely, based on what you value more.
The world ain't changing for the better, at least in my humble opinion.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Kabal - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:39 AM)Corroncho Wrote:  

I agree that online game is also better in Latin America, mostly because you know what you're getting into. Most Latinas will give you a body shot, a torso shot, probably one pic where she sticks her ass out at the camera. They're natural exhibitionists, so you get less false advertising. In SE Asia you're more likely to get three pictures of the girl puffing her face out like a blowfish with no idea of what she looks like from the neck down.

[Image: nPa5s.gif]

That's the problem with SEA online dating, there's often a certain degree of paradox of choice and Russ--err, Southeast Asian roulette.

You can only have so many girls over in a week. Time is a scarce resource on these trips, and thus you have to allocate your temporal occupancies prudently, and try to prioritize the hotter girls.

For DR, I usually land with 10-30 prospect numbers, and it's pretty easy to rank order them in hotness from their photos. For Saigon two years ago and Manila this year, I landed with about 60 and 130 numbers, and it was difficult rank-ordering them on hotness after the first 5-10 or so of the hottest prospects due to having to rely solely on blowfish selfies for so many of them.

One of the girls I banged this year in Manila was a facial model of some sort, and she had actually just returned from another country from a photo-shoot while I was in Manila. However, body-wise she was pretty pedestrian (slightly chubby), and overall I thought her to be a very disappointing 6 (if I had known, I wouldn't have had her over at all).

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Enigma - 01-07-2015

Yes.

SEA has nicer beaches and better overall nature than Eastern Europe.

SEA is, for the most part, much safer than South America.

Also, I like Asian culture. Many people don't relate to that, but I love the Filipinos' passion for basketball, I think the Thai culture's blend of martial arts and Buddhism is fascinating, etc. I'd rather live in a place where there's a basketball court on every corner than a salsa club.

And there's the obvious price issue. Even if you have a very comfortable income, it will still go further in SEA.

They all have their advantages, of course, and that's not to say I don't find things to like in all of the cultures. European architecture, the passion of Latin women, etc.

I plan to spend significant time in all three regions. But I do find a lot of appeal and charm to SEA, as rough around the edges as it might be, and I know other guys who have spent significant time here do too.

Obviously not for everyone, but it's interesting that you constantly see guys who prefer the other regions trying to shame fellow members for their preferences in women and geography. Yet I've never seen guys who've lived in SEA for years trying to hate on EE or SA for any reason. Perhaps that's why we enjoy the more humble, non-confrontational demeanor of the people here.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Enigma - 01-07-2015

The more conservative and less Westernized girls of Davao are harder than the girls in Manila.

I could pack my bags tomorrow, take a 2 hour flight north, and I guarantee I'd get twice as much pussy with less effort.

However, I'd also be trading clean air for polluted air, gorgeous beaches for a concrete jungle, and dealing with girls who more and more have the tendencies of the Western girls I moved abroad partially to avoid.

It's not like American girls are hard to bang either. They're just annoying and increasingly masculine.

Quote: (01-07-2015 03:25 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Correct me if I'm wrong as I have only been to Bangkok a couple of times and yet to set foot in CM. However I am not surprised it is seen as low status for a classier local chick to be seen with a white dude. As the majority of white dudes I saw in Bangkok look like utter crap. Typical out of shape, chavvy brits in football shirts looking for a bit of seedy paid-for action. I expect that is the image the majority of the locals have of white dudes and you will just get tarred with the same brush.

When I was in Bangkok and seen this, my immediate strategy was to attempt to differentiate myself from these chumps as much as possible. I normally roll with a collared shirt, dress shoes, and well groomed anyway but I made sure to ramp that shit up to 11. I was wishing I had brought my jacket w pocket square. Much as you will still get lumped in the same bucket as these white guy chumps in a lot of chicks eyes, most will surely be able to tell you are of a different breed if you dress extra snappy.

I also would bring it up in conversation with chicks about how I couldn't believe how scummy and embarrassing the white dudes were there. Often it was even my opener. Again, trying to set myself apart from the stigma.

Seemed to work ok for me both nights I was in Bangkok last time, banged one out of two nights. Should've been 2 out of 2 except I passed out in bed with the chick due to total exhaustion. The chicks were a 7 and an 8 respectively.

Irish no offense man but BKK is a completely different animal from CM and at this point Im just interested in the opinion of someone who has lived in both places and can evaluate.

Of course Im not rolling up in cargo shorts and flip flops, that should go without saying... As far as Im concerned Im way ahead of the curve since I have nobody come even close to pull an SNL from those mentioned clubs. Even here on the forums I have seen zero reports about that except from some guy who is asian-american or sth and claims the chicks were just throwing themselves at him.

My suspicion is that BKK is a tad more forgiving than Chiang Mai... which goes against all the conventional wisdom here on the forum about second tier being easier than first tier... but actually matches my own personal experience. I think first tier is actually easier because you get more options, a more international scene, less conservatism and more anonymity which allows girls to slut it up.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - WanderingSoul - 01-07-2015

I'm very interested to see the EE and Colombia girls forum members are pulling that are so much higher quality than the non-online/Sukhumvit Thai girls.

I'll share some photos via PM to repped members in return for them doing the same.

I think WEDO is really the only forum member to do it, and he threw down some very good looking Colombian girls. I've never seen any EE girls that forum members are pulling though.

Quote: (01-07-2015 04:17 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2015 03:25 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Irish no offense man but BKK is a completely different animal from CM and at this point Im just interested in the opinion of someone who has lived in both places and can evaluate.

Of course Im not rolling up in cargo shorts and flip flops, that should go without saying... As far as Im concerned Im way ahead of the curve since I have nobody come even close to pull an SNL from those mentioned clubs. Even here on the forums I have seen zero reports about that except from some guy who is asian-american or sth and claims the chicks were just throwing themselves at him.

My suspicion is that BKK is a tad more forgiving than Chiang Mai... which goes against all the conventional wisdom here on the forum about second tier being easier than first tier... but actually matches my own personal experience. I think first tier is actually easier because you get more options, a more international scene, less conservatism and more anonymity which allows girls to slut it up.

I was in CM over 3 years ago, and my game, fitness, style, etc. were not close to what they are now. I spent most of my time doing online game and pulling girls from places like Zoes, which is equivalent to Khao San Road I'd say.

My experience was CM was tougher than BKK for quality. Warm Up and Monkey Club had very hot girls, I think on par with RCA, but it's difficult to remember. My friend came to visit me from BKK who is a tall white guy who has done some modeling and he thought Warm Up was more difficult than RCA.

I also felt like they were tougher than BKK girls. But honestly, I would have to make another trip up to CM to really compare.

My first time in CM was my first time in Thailand and I was definitely banging 5-6s and a few 7s, and I was super stoked. Coming from a small town with shit quality women back home made CM seem amazing at the time.

How long will you be in CM for? Someday I'll have to shoot up there for a week or so and give it another go.

To me this is not so much a debate about quality.
We all know Colombian girls can be a pain in the ass to bed. So for me the attitude of SEA girls was a welcome relief, even if it was just pulling 6s or 7s. But seeing an attitude shift in them, even if slight, has taken away some of that pleasure.

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia? - Kieran - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 02:24 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Exactly, don't do online, stay away from Suk Soi 11, as well as the other ex-pat parties that just get the same faces (e.g. pool parties at Sofitel, Kolour Sundays, etc.), stay away from Khao San area (other than the Thai places I've posted about before - Molly, Bua Sa-Aat Brick Bar, Bangkok Bar, Oh Bar, etc., which can all be decent depending on the night, with very few westerners), and you really shouldn't encounter problems with girls attitudes. They won't be easy though, but I'm yet to travel anywhere where decent quality is easy.