rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Quote: (01-29-2015 03:59 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 01:11 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

Not that I say you do, but it is just something I want to make young guys be clear of: getting good with people is very important in order to get good with girls.

Nope this is bullshit. Plenty of guys I've known growing up or guys now that are GREAT with people. They Run For Mayor all fucking day and never get laid.

A young man is better off approaching 1000 girls before his 21st birthday than being the King of Toastmasters it isn't even close. I do agree getting into a job as a youngster with plenty of girls is a good idea as a supplement. Like a barback at a big restaurant or like you said a summer program with a ton of chicks, lifeguarding at a public pool or beach etc...

This is cuddly Blue Pill thinking.

Youngsters: Ignore that. Plenty of limp wrist betas are fantastic with people. You want pussy? You need to go DEFCON 5 and carpet bomb it.

And what about COMMUNICATION SKILLS that give you a clue how to connect / become friends with INFLUENTIAL FRIENDS / MOVERS & SHAKERS?

Also if guys want to go to Asia it helps them tremendously when they are able to connect with high value MEN who could provice acces to HIGH CLASS social circles and women (the prettiest are in higher class circles I suppose).

I don't mean it as a substitute, and I can imagine that it appeared like I proposed it as such, but I'm big on creating quality connections and they come from communication skills a.k.a. being good with people.

Of course closing the deal is equally important.

But maybe youngsters should ignore all this.

Messages In This Thread