rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Quote: (01-29-2015 02:56 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 01:11 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

Heck ,if I was late teens and American I would be a summer camp instructor or something.

Here's a video from Funky Villa on Thonglor(you'll want to mute it). I thought I saw a few 7s in there at least, must have been the yellow fever flaring up.

Probably better off at an American summer camp though. Hey TravelerKai you're in Texas right? Let's forget Asia and just teach American girls how to zip-line instead. Rio you're welcome too.

This definitely looks good, I agree! Also like the singer in the music. Definitely could have fun there.

Maybe I should go to Bangkok....

Look my ancestors already went to Asia on sailing boats in the 17th and 18th centuries where they also gamed local girls (the local girls from who I descent).

Maybe I should follow them in their footsteps.

But this is the cream of the crop. I can imagine that you can get them but wouldnt it be easier if you are seriously doing something in Asia / having a business / going to university / whatever ? Compared with ' just travelling' as a not-so-rich late teen / early 20 something?

The best would maybe be studying abroad in BKK on a prestigious school or something.

I just want to point out that I like 'structures', never said that there are no 7's and 8's. I've seen very pretty girls there.

Messages In This Thread