rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Quote: (01-24-2015 06:21 AM)mastauser Wrote:  

I base it on backpackers I've seen elsewhere and Dutch cute backpackers going abroad.

This thread is about SEA where you supposedly turn your dutch nose up at those asian dimepieces.

Also, most dutch girls in SEA are annoying lanky beanpoles with subpar faces and no social skills as is typical with your nationality along with few other attractive, likable, or any other positive qualities.

Where are all these beautiful western hotties at ? I haven't seen any.

Hottest western girls in SEA are usually the very rare scandinavian smokeshow or (overwhelmingly) eastern european or local hapa (half asian/white) in origin.

Quote:Quote:

And you saying that the dimepieces are a challenge for my age is why I don't bother and stick to cute 7s college aged girls.
And I would not say I swim in 7s but not entirely depleted either. Where I picked them up? Campings in France, both the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, Club Med resorts, my hometown Amsterdam.

Then why go to SEA at all when you can big ball at the club med or "campings" in France.

Quote:Quote:

Seriously, go to Biarritz, other towns in the area, loads and loads of campings with 18-20 year olds and the quality is quite high.
You just need to chat them up during daytime and get in touch for the night. In case of French girls, repeat and build comfort a couple of days (mostly 3 days) and before you know it you feel her pussy. I stand out also because most Dutch, German, English tourists don't speak any French and I do.

So you did well in some obscure part of the world based mainly on your French skills. That's interesting I guess. Biarritz is it? So why wouldn't you do equally as well just gaming the south of France or something.

Messages In This Thread