rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Wow, just wow--I would never let the easiness of girls influence my travels, what a terrible thing to even think.

I go there because I love the the local cuisines like Vietnamese pho and Filipino asado, the rhythm and cadence of the Austroasiatic and Austronesian languages, the hustle and bustle of their cities, and the authenticity of their cult--

Just kidding.

I would never go to SEA if it weren't so easy in the puss department.

The chick of, say, 85th percentile attractiveness in SEA is pretty mediocre, compared to Latin American and EE where the chick of 85th percentile can be sexy. Weather is uncomfortably hot almost all year, and cities are nearly all grimy, crowded shit-holes.

However, my rockstar factor in SEA, in additional to the general easiness, far outweighs my exotic factor in Latin America and Eastern Europe (although I've only had a very brief stint in EE).

As a young Southeast/East Asian Westerner, nowhere can I do so little and still have access to 8's+ and have 7s practically fall into my lap, even if the modal girl is not that attractive.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Messages In This Thread