rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

I've never seen a single photo dropped of EE girls that guys from the forum have banged, so I don't know what the quality is there. I've never been myself.

I do know the quality in Bangkok is great, and that guys who say otherwise are always guys who haven't seen many hot Thai girls and have never banged one because they've never been to the places hot Thai girls go, and they don't have the game/looks/style/fitness required to pull them anyways.

Thai girls 7+ are not so easy, but they are abundant in the right places. But don't expect them to soak their panties because you're a white guy who speaks English but has no other value, and don't expect to find many online or in Insanity night club or Khao San Road.

You're also going to have a lot of trouble pulling them on a ONS, especially as a tourist.

The majority of guys who come here, even guys from this forum, will either bang a bunch of 5-6s and love it, or bang a bunch of 5-6s and complain. Almost none of them will go to RCA or Thonglor to find quality though. They will stick to online and lower Sukhumvit and Khao San where things are easier.

Ok, I'll end my rant for the day there.

Messages In This Thread