rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Would you still go to SE Asia if it was as hard as E, Europe or Colombia?

Depends what you are looking for really. But it's fairly standard for the western influence to alter the environment as well as the dynamics of the sexual marketplace when the locals get more used to having to deal with them. You just have to adapt or move. But I guess its a case of finding the next Bangkok or Jakarta. ie the equivalent which is 3 years behind these cities. Perhaps Vietnam? When I was in Saigon the girls seemed to be a lot more conservative (tho still I am seeing a westernised influence creeping in). Or there's Laos/Cambodia. Also perhaps you could check out the 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Indonesia or Thailand? Just anywhere which is less used to seeing western tourists and hopefully the place should be relatively unspoiled.

Personally for me however I love it out in Bangkok and especially Jakarta. However sounds like I go for a completely different breed as personally I like the bar & club sluts, I find them more entertaining and better in the sack. I enjoy the drama, especially when playing multiple girls off against eachother. I have no real interest in seeing any chicks outside of the club or when I am banging them. 'Innocent' and 'sweet' girls bore the living shit out of me. Same goes for going for dates, same for online. I don't care if a chick has had a few cocks before me (within reason), as if anything it means she'll be better in the sack. But that's just me.

But I definitely get what you are saying about the westerners fucking a place up wherever they go. Especially the chavs from the UK or bogans from Australia. No better example of this than Kuta in Bali, compare it to Seminyak where you get the more higher end western tourists frequenting (and hence influencing) and its a completely different kettle of fish.

Irish

Messages In This Thread