rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Quote: (01-10-2015 06:42 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 09:28 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 08:51 AM)ShanghaiPlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 08:09 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Korea isn't SEA, but I agree on the hot/easy women there. Though I've heard it's changed a bit over the last decade or so.

The rumor of Korean girls being difficult to lay is highly exaggerated.

Like you're going to tell me you can go to a club in Gangnam on any given Friday or Saturday night and not even see one foreigner pulling a hot Korean girl? Give me a break.

I have to agree with you somewhat. The girls are not hard I think. They even seem to take interest in black men based upon the level of IOI and interaction I saw when I was there for 2 days. It's like they all want their own Usher and everyone knows they love American RnB. Girls were touching their mouths with their fingers and staring at me with hungry eyes. Huge smiles. You name it. You do not get that in China. Everyone usually stares straight ahead and never break stride unless you are in the countryside. I don't speak a lick of Korean, and I have no interest in their women, so I did not bother trying to pull any. So I do not have a lay count to back anything, but I have not heard anything about them being hard to lay from other guys I know.

This is pretty interesting to me. I agree with you that Korean men for the most part act like cocks (even in the Philippines or mainland China) but your experiences surprised me. Korean women from the motherland can be very status/social conscious..even more so than Korean-Americans.

I still think the sweet spot are Koreans in the southern U.S. They are down home traditional, semi-religious in a good way, and don't have the west/east coast angst of their brethren. The Korean girls I dated in CA were all from the south. They also didn't have the hardcore ingrained neo-nazi level prejudices typical of Korean culture either. They were sweet as can be but their annoying west coast relatives/friends eventually still prevented anything long(er) term from developing.

It would be interesting if some black/white rooshv'ers around Atlanta could test out my theory.

I went to get a coffee one time and this one girl, a modest 6 and probably 18-20-ish, stopped walking when she saw me blushed and looked all the way down and all the way back up and smiled very big, then clumsily tried to re-figure out where she was walking to.

That is a slam dunk IOI. That's similar to Japan, although I got followed in Japan by a couple.

It's no secret how much their local/international pop and RnB music was heavily influenced by Usher, Justin Timberlake, etc. Usher is an Idol/Icon there in Korea. They love black music there, either as much or more than Japanese people. You are lucky to bump into a Chinese person with that level of interest in American RnB.

I'm not saying you need a hip hop vibe to pull attention there, because I certain do no dress like that and maybe my muscular physique had something to do with it, but a youngish clean cut black guy should be able to get some attention there. Any black guy that I have seen via Facebook from RVF, would do the same or better than me. Easily.

That's why I do not have any approach anxiety abroad. Even a no or a walk away just merely means they are nervous or already have a boyfriend. It does not mean ewwww go away you creep, like it does in the US. Having muscles abroad means you are a traditional manly man, that can protect them and make them feel safe, it's warm, comforting, and inviting and not some roided out freak like it does in the US. But I digress...

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread