rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drogba allegedly cheated on wife with Miss Netherlands

Drogba allegedly cheated on wife with Miss Netherlands

Quote: (12-24-2014 09:44 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

I think athletes outperform other alphas, such as politicians, actors, musicians and billionaires. I think they are that the sexual apex.

Nah man. I once hung out with a MLB player and a famous rapper in a VIP section of a posh nightclub and none of the 9 and 10's gave either one of us any play that night. They have the same struggles the rest of us have for the most part. They need game just like we do. Can't coast off talent, looks, and money forever. An NBA player that is very tall might be the only slight exception but even then, they have to watch out for those balleralert golddiggers and Instagram whores.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread